• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

CBD Oil

Started by Carolina Coyote, June 02, 2019, 10:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Any of you guys tried CBD oil, I had a friend that put me onto it and so far have seen very good results, big improvement in arthritis in my hands, Acid reflux big improvement, Sleep better, just curious if any of you have tried it? 

Hawks Feather

I had never heard of it so I had to look it up.  Not the least expensive oil that can be found, but as long as it works for you that is all that matters.

JohnP

Doctor suggested it for my son who has severe breathing problems.  He said it works wonders for him.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Carolina Coyote

I have a friend that a few years ago when he went for his annual checkup his PSA count was 14 they did 5 biops and 4 were cancer, the Doctor gave him his options which were Surgery, Chemo etc, His son was with him and told him Dad don't do any of those things we gonna try something else, His son bought the CBD oils and when he he went back for his next checkup his PSA count was 10 and 5 Biops 3 were cancer he continued taking the oil and the next checkup his PSA count was 6 and 5 Biops 2 were Cancer, his next checkup his PSA count was 3 and 5 Biops none were cancer . This guy is a good friend and this is no joke, so its worth your time to check this stuff out. Yes it can be expensive but shop around and get the Pure CBD Oil full Spectrum that has independent  lab that run test to certify contents. A lot of this stuff is out there just have to be careful not to buy the wrong stuff. cc

Okanagan

I gotta look this stuff up and try it.

For the past 6 weeks I have had increasing muscle and joint pain and stiffness, every day worse than the day before, on a trajectory to put me in a wheelchair within another few weeks.  Blood tests don't show anything wrong.  Hmmm.  Last week the doc put me on a fairly heavy dose of prednisone for 7 days and within 12 hours I felt wonderful:  alert, energized, no pain-- then crashed back to pain when we stopped the prednisone, though not as bad as before.  They won't keep a person on that stuff very long. 

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on June 03, 2019, 06:13:16 AM
A lot of this stuff is out there just have to be careful not to buy the wrong stuff. cc

So what is the right one to purchase?

pitw

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 03, 2019, 09:52:38 AM
Quote from: Carolina Coyote on June 03, 2019, 06:13:16 AM
A lot of this stuff is out there just have to be careful not to buy the wrong stuff. cc

So what is the right one to purchase?

The one that works for ya. :doh2:
Best part is trying many and finding what they will do too. :laf:
I'm a firm believer in this stuff my knowledge is more home grown. :innocentwhistle:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

Well look for a product that has 3 party certification on contents , Pure CBD OIL full spectrum, Research the company if possible, look for local suppliers, so many out there producing this stuff and it can help big time just have to make sure its the GOOD STUFF. I bought some last week for my Wife who has Bursitis in her arms very bad and will test this stuff if it will help, will post results.CC

Carolina Coyote

Update on the use of CBD oil my wife has significant improvement in the Bursitis in her arms, I am not 100% sure it the CBD oil but also can not rule it out, for sure I have not seen any negative results, I have a future Grandson in law that has started a business with a Doctor on natural vitiams and CBD oil and they have a facility in Vermont that raised the plants for CBD and and produce the oil, he plan to come by and give us a class on the oil and its benefits. not trying to sale this stuff but its is getting a lot of attention right now and a lot of business is putting it on their shelves for sale.cc   

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on July 21, 2019, 09:59:56 AM
Update on the use of CBD oil my wife has significant improvement in the Bursitis in her arms, I am not 100% sure it the CBD oil but also can not rule it out, for sure I have not seen any negative results, I have a future Grandson in law that has started a business with a Doctor on natural vitiams and CBD oil and they have a facility in Vermont that raised the plants for CBD and and produce the oil, he plan to come by and give us a class on the oil and its benefits. not trying to sale this stuff but its is getting a lot of attention right now and a lot of business is putting it on their shelves for sale.cc

Thanks for the update and keep us (or at least me) updated.

FinsnFur

Very interesting :confused:
How do you take oil, though? Just a few drops on your toast or what?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: Okanagan on June 03, 2019, 09:06:19 AM

For the past 6 weeks I have had increasing muscle and joint pain and stiffness, every day worse than the day before, on a trajectory to put me in a wheelchair within another few weeks.   

I just saw this post.  :shock2: I hope things are going better for you. 

Johnny

JohnP

Quote from: Okanagan on June 03, 2019, 09:06:19 AM
I gotta look this stuff up and try it.

For the past 6 weeks I have had increasing muscle and joint pain and stiffness, every day worse than the day before, on a trajectory to put me in a wheelchair within another few weeks.  Blood tests don't show anything wrong.  Hmmm.  Last week the doc put me on a fairly heavy dose of prednisone for 7 days and within 12 hours I felt wonderful:  alert, energized, no pain-- then crashed back to pain when we stopped the prednisone, though not as bad as before.  They won't keep a person on that stuff very long.

Talk to your doctor about Gabapentin.  That is what they got me on and at max dosage 3600 mg.  I still am in pain but it sure helps reduce it.  If by chance I forget to take it my feet remind me --- quickly.  Wheelchairs are not fun, went to the desert museum with two grandsons and after just a short walk they had to go get the wheelchair, both took turns pushing me around. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FinsnFur

Who wouldnt wanna push Grampas wheelchair :thumb2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com