• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

iphone not just for music/video or phone calls!

Started by CCP, June 19, 2010, 05:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

Quote from: Todd Rahm on June 24, 2010, 10:50:25 PM
QuoteTodd, is that Glen squirrel doing what I think he's doing to that Bill squirrel?

No Semp, he is not and keep your head out of the gutter. Glenn is giving him a massage.  :eyebrownod:

Got my phone today too.  :yoyo:

That's what I thought he was doing too.  What did you think I was thinking?   :confused:   

Sounds like there is some more ASS-U-MEing going on.    :alscalls:   

CCP

QuoteGot my phone today too.

Cool!!! :highclap: :highclap:

Find some cool apps let me/us know. There are so many I cant keep up on what I need or think I need.

Another thing that this phone helps me with in work is the fact I put lots of reminders of where I need to be throughout the day on a project. In the afternoon before leaving the job site I look over it as usual, but instead of writing a bunch of stuff down I put voice notes in as reminders of where I need to be at certain times of the next day.By getting these reminders I can see if Iam running behind or ahead of my self imposed schedule,by doing this my productivity has increased 5 fold over the past 4 months.

I am running the os4 update and like the inbox combining all my e-mails so I don't have to swap back and fourth between accounts. I like the style and 5meg cam on the iphone 4 so I am sure once I can upgrade I will. For now I don't see enough differences between my 3gs and the 4 to pay for an early upgrade.

BTW I like the squirrels also.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Todd Rahm

Just testing with the phone, pics and photobucket. I took these but realized the protective film is still over the camera

Todd Rahm

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

CCP

Some times cell phones do become to consuming or distracting in our lives.

I like the new Multitasking function and find it useful. Some people dont have the ability to multitask.

Todd if the wife accuses you of spending to to much time playing with the iphone,then do what I do and just read a book.

She will never know.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

Stupid geeky tool won't spell right either :doh2:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Todd Rahm

Lol, I like the book but I did one better. Down loaded the bible to it, so now she can't say Annnnnnnnnnnnything.  :biggrin:

I need to have Hamer show me how to do videos on Photobucket thogh.  :wink: So I can try to uploaded them from the camera.