• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Save Some $$$$

Started by weedwalker, July 24, 2007, 03:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

FinsnFur

How'd ya find that?
It's not a significant amount of money or anything, in fact you'd probably see the same dollar differences between different dealers.

But if a guy took the time to do some serious shopping around, it could probably add up pretty goood.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

When did Remington start making the "Genesis" Muzzle Loader ??? I WAS thinking of gettin an 11-87 BUT changed my mind when I heard all about Remington's Quality Control Problems,,its a damn shame too because I have always had Remington's,,maybe I can find an old 1100 somewhere,,well where they DONT want an arm and a leg anyway  :wo:
Hmmmm,that Place may NOT exist  :confused: :shrug:
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

weedwalker

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 25, 2007, 10:03:26 PM
How'd ya find that?
It's not a significant amount of money or anything, in fact you'd probably see the same dollar differences between different dealers.

But if a guy took the time to do some serious shopping around, it could probably add up pretty goood.  :eyebrownod:

Found it on another board. (Not THE other board :puke:) It can save ya a few bucks on ammo or something. I'll use it to save $10 on some bullets.

Silencer

Bob, my bro and I both got the 11-87's.. mine turned out fine, he's had his back to the company 3 times, the third time they sent him a new gun.  Not sure how he made out with it.
You're right, there is a big QC problem with the new owners ( dont know the name right off hand ).
It seems they're mass producing and just dont give a hoot about the product anymore.

Thanks for the coupon, I'm sure I'll use it for some shells at some point this year.

ohiobob

When I was growing up if ANYONE said Remington was Junk they would have been Commited to the "Rubber Room"
But the Last few years from what I have HEARD the Remingtons are JUNK  :sad: Man THIS COUNTRY is in DEEP SHIT !
we can not make a Product worth a Shit anymore,,or so it seems  :shrug: and the Companies that DID make good Products move the Factories to "Slave Labor" Countries  :argh:  I WAS going to buy a new Remington Shotgun BUT now I am thinking of buying a ( GULP ) Russian Shotgun  :shck: :shck: IF I can find an Old 1100 I will buy it AS LONG AS the price isnt JACK'D UP to a Rediculous Price :shrug: first Winchester and now Remington  :sad: W T F
Bob

blackfish

Hay OBob, I got an Old Rem. 1100!!!! Guess what , :laf:Ye Cannot have it! hahahahahaaaa    But I'll look around fer you! Might know where a  older rem. 870 -12ga is ! Will get back to ya!   And again you are right we are in deep shit :rolleye:
You don't never wanta do no assumtin' !
            Henry Frapp

HaMeR

Bob-- I know of an 1100 12ga with 2 smoothbore barrels for $400. Interested??  It's local.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

ohiobob

Blackfish
I have an 870 that is about 20 Years old,,works GREAT so I dont need another Pump,,anyone Know about Beretta Shotguns ??? and are Beretta Choke Tubes a TON more than say Remington Choke Tubes ???
Thank You very Much
Bob

Silencer

Not sure about the auto loaders but my old man has an over-under Beretta made in the 70's that's the best damn wing shooter I've ever shot.  Its even pretty too !!
Hit a few perfect traps rounds 25/25 with her. 

Silencer

Bob, did you look over them Berreta's ??  I see the Etrema2 auto's on GunsAmerica, man they're good lookin guns !!!!

Price is pretty steep, but man they are perrrrrrrty !!