• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Groundhog hunt video

Started by Buckrun, February 16, 2008, 03:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckrun

Jd talked me into trying to exit and post one of my videos. It was taken a couple years ago. I was carrying a trypod wiith a camera and my rifle. The rifle is a Rem. 700 that I did some work to.

I'll see if I can get it posted. it is about 5 minutes long.

Steve

[youtube=425,350]0aEc0ZXugXo[/youtube]

canine

Good Video Steve!!  :yoyo:

There sure are alot of groundhogs up your way. We have just a few, and they mostly hang out in the road ditches.

Hope todays callin trip wasn't to hard on the ol'legs  :biggrin:  I think we only put on about 6 miles today  :confused:

JD

FinsnFur

Where in the sam hell can you shoot that close to the road?  :laf:
But it did look like fun shooting em as care free as they were, thanks for sharing the clip.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Buckrun

Quote from: canine on February 16, 2008, 03:42:06 PM
Good Video Steve!!  :yoyo:

There sure are alot of groundhogs up your way. We have just a few, and they mostly hang out in the road ditches.

Hope todays callin trip wasn't to hard on the ol'legs  :biggrin:  I think we only put on about 6 miles today  :confused:

JD

6 miles! Thats 4 miles up hill and 2 down. I don't know how there were more up than down but it wore me out. I got home at a little after 3:00pm. I layed down on the couch to read a magazine. I just woke up at 10:15pm. I slept for 7 hours. :holdon: Of course working 3rd. shift I always sleep during the day.

I always have a great time hunting with you in the hills around your area. It is so much different than around home.

Steve

fuzz624

I used to love hunting those things and thay dont taste to bad either.Nowdays you are lucky to spot 2 or 3 a summer in the hayfields.It aint worth the gas money to hunt them.I sure miss shooting them though.

Fuzz

KySongDog

Thanks for the video clip!  That's my kind of huntin' !  Shorts and tenny shoes!   :yoyo:   :highclap:

Buckrun

Quote from: Semp on February 18, 2008, 06:29:39 AM
Thanks for the video clip!  That's my kind of huntin' !  Shorts and tenny shoes!   :yoyo:   :highclap:

Kind of like an African safari! Only I should have had a hat on. I may have even had more shots. My bald head may have given me away. :confused:

Steve

HaMeR

Cool video!!  :thumb2:

It's nice to see someone else misses too.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

AAAAAAAAAAAAAK!

Dadburnit Steve, why in tarnation do you go showin' a g'hoggen video in February! WHY? WHY? WHY?
:madd:  :shock2:  :sad3:  :mad3:  :sad2:

BTW - Cool video!  ;yes;  :thumb2:

Buckrun

:laf: :laf: :laf:

Got to wait a few more months.

keekee

Quote6 miles! Thats 4 miles up hill and 2 down

JD dont have no hills up there! All they have are humps! :biggrin: When you get the time have him bring you down here with me, I got a few hills. :biggrin:

Loved the video though!

Brent

Buckrun

Quote from: keekee on February 19, 2008, 09:39:53 AM
Quote6 miles! Thats 4 miles up hill and 2 down

JD dont have no hills up there! All they have are humps! :biggrin: When you get the time have him bring you down here with me, I got a few hills. :biggrin:

Loved the video though!

Brent

Yea JD told me it gets kind of deep.... Oh I mean steep down there where you live. :laf: :laf:

Steve