• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL hunt

Started by MarknTennesssee, January 12, 2007, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarknTennesssee

I plan on heading up to the LBL hunt, and I was wondering if anyone can show me what I'm doing wrong with my set-ups.

I'm having a hard time getting anything to respond to my calling and I know they critters are there. I think the problem is with the way I set-up.

Thanks.

studabaka

If you compare how you have been setting up verses some of the discriptions in the primers [top of preadator hunting forum], what do you notice as being different?

As to your specific question as it relates to LBL..... I certainly expect a fair amount of campfire time as well as some hands on hunting will go a long long way to addressing.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

There'll be a lot of wood burnin!
Ya might not want my advice, but there'll be more from others then you can soak in a day.

By the way, welcome to the site Mark.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Hey Mark,
  Welcome to Fins and Fur...........if you come to LBL I'll finally get to meet you. I've know your screen name for years now, but to actually put a face with a name......whoa! :congrats:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

MarknTennesssee

Bopeye, I was up at the LBL hunt last year. We stayed at the Dover Inn.

We only got to hunt That Sat, then we had to head back to Chattanooga.

Bopeye

I wasn't at the hunt last year..........sorry 'bout that. I'll still get to meet you this year.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jimmie in Ky

I'll be sending you an e-mail pretty soon Mark . Jimmie

coyotehunter_1

Hey Mark...
Welcome to FnF!

You still after those bobcats? :biggrin:

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

MarknTennesssee

Chet, I'm still after those critters.

After that first one I killed a few years back, I have yet to connect with another one.