• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

New bird dog

Started by pitw, October 03, 2020, 10:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

And he worked real well. :biggrin:  I took here again [Chance] out this evening to see if we could get a goose with another 410 I use.  Took the camera to document his first hunt and left the gosh dang thing in the truck with Donny :doh2:.  We were just sitting on a fence line pass shooting the geese and boys did we pick the right place to sit.  We brought 5 home and had given two to the old lady who lives close to where we shot.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Hawks Feather

Congratulations on a great shooting time.  Did you let your dog do any shooting?

pitw

No Jerry he didn't get to shoot as he is 4.  I was some impressed when he went over a hill 200 yds away running after the speckle belly and then came back in sight with the goose hanging by it's neck.  I'm thinking he'll do fine in the hunting game.

nastygunz

Whats the stats on that goose killing shotgun?

FinsnFur

Thats awesome :congrats:
Nice looking pooch :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Nasty the gun is a Springfield Model 67F made by Savage arms.  She is definitely a straight shooter. :biggrin:

nastygunz

I've been looking for the dog in the picture for three days and I finally realized you meant the little fella  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on October 05, 2020, 04:19:58 PM
I've been looking for the dog in the picture for three days and I finally realized you meant the little fella  :biggrin:

:biggrin:      :biggrin:      :biggrin:

Okanagan

Grandkids make the best retrievers!

nastygunz

They make good deer haulers to when they grow a little  :yoyo: