• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Way off topic…Beer Belly Control

Started by Coulter, March 05, 2009, 10:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

This topic is so far off topic that even the contents of the topic are off topic...well sort of. I don't really have a "beer" belly per se, but a pot belly just makes me sound like a dirty old man sitting in a La-Z-Boy scratching myself at leisure for fun and exercise. (sort of  like Jim)

So here is the true topic of this thread...I have noticed over the last couple of years that I have developed a less than desirable midsection. I keep telling myself that "chicks dig it", but I'm finding that is not necessarily true in all instances. This minor imperfection seems to have appeared around the time I gave up on trying to get my 2nd college degree, working full time, making calls, working part time and also taking Tae-Kwon-Do. In all actuality I believe it began its hideous growth about the time I gave up on the Tae-Kwon-Do in order to concentrate more on my studies. Well I finally graduated in 2007 and have not really considered returning to the Dojo to achieve my black belt until now. I still don't have a lot of time to spare but I have this nagging feeling that I failed myself miserably by stopping at a red belt. Heck, I only have the brown and bodan belts left in order to achieve the rank of black belt.

So do any of you guys study martial arts at all? I'm divided on going back or just keep spending my time spinning calls and trying to grow the business a little bit. I really need to have an outlet for some pent up energy and call making isn't exactly an ideal outlet for that. What d'ya think?

Steve

frshwtr

suffering from the same type of groth. never did matial arts but had been a lot more active. can only tell you it will only keep growing, its not good for the ticker, and i really dont know any females that think its neat. go for the belt.

Silencer

I quit chewing and think I gained a bunch in just a couple months.  I do TONS of walking but that isnt strenuous enough to help, I spose' I should exercise  :puke:

Coulter

Quoteand i really dont know any females that think its neat.
Your just not getting them drunk enough George... :roflmao:

I know its bad for the ticker, that is another reason I am thinking about going back to finish what I started. My wife finally lured me into the Drs. office with a box of Little Debbies (just kidding on that part) just for them to tell me my cholesterol is up a bit. :madd: What do they know anyway :iroll: I'll just eat more Cheerio's and that should fix it :biggrin:

I quit smoking about 15 years ago Vic and haven't looked back. I gained a few pounds, but it was well worth it. Stick to your guns man!

Steve

George Ackley

study with (( Diamond Dave )) he is a master of the ninja style.

look him up he has some clips on you tube that are very helpful.

remember the code of the way of the ninja,,

never ninja someone that don't need ninjing 

here is the man

and i am getting my judy chop down :biggrin:
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

Coulter

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ahem...Uh, Thanks for that George, that is a good one :eyebrownod:

:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: All the hail Diamond Dave's mastery of ninjism....oh man, that sounds gross :confused:

Steve

FinsnFur

Quote from: Coulter on March 05, 2009, 10:22:02 AM
sitting in a La-Z-Boy scratching myself at leisure for fun and exercise. (sort of  like Jim)

:huh: Why you sonofa
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Man I can't sneak nothing past you old-timers :nono:

FinsnFur

At's cause we just lay around reading and scratchin :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Coulter

Touche' :eyebrownod:

Hey wait a minute here...my way off topic - off topic - topic is now waaaayyyyy off topic :confused: :confused:

Frogman

Hey guys,

I devoted several years of effort to develop the extra "girth" some of you are critisizing.  My intention was to add the extra "girth" to make it easier for me to conceal my ccw pistol.  As you can see from the photo below my efforts were rewarded and I can now easily conceal my 1911 .45!!  You call it a "beer belly", I call it "concealment girth".  I worked long and hard to develop it!!  It is very effective! :innocentwhistle:

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

alscalls

He has to wear it in case he offends anyone when he stops every little bit and relieves himself.......... :innocentwhistle:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Caribou dreamer

Now that is the real reason we all grow bellies ,Good Advice Jim love that one.I told the wife that and she about fell over :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:I call them MY Love handles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha: :hahaha:
Hunt hard stay late and watch your back!

BigB

Here's a solution for keeping the beer belly.  Buy a Harley and you'll fit right in!!  Beer bellies are coooool. :biggrin:

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

LORDDAL

its not a beer belly its an Alcohol temporary storage facility as for the kung fu stuff tried it back in the day but had one instructor who thought he could whip anyones butt. I always thought one took martial arts to use defensively not to brag about whos butt you can kick besides all his martial arts training wouldnt help him in a good old hillbilly knock down drag out bar fight anyway. now there is no one training around here any more I do wish I could find a good Jujitsu instructor or a Tiger Claw style Kung Fu and I would prob get back into it
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff