• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

neighbors warn me...lol

Started by Silencer, March 12, 2009, 02:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

My neighbor warned me at the bus stop today about a woodchuck thats living out in the backyard.  He doesnt want to see my kids get attacked because you never know them things, they can be mean and attack at any time.  I just stood there with a poo eatin grin... I was speachless and wanted to  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:   I got my composure together and told him I'd keep my eye out for the killer hog  :laf:

Hidehunter

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  Thats funny...You be real careful out there you here.   :roflmao:
Denver                                           

Frogman

I would love to see some pictures of your aggressive groundhog!!  That is funny!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Silencer

He's been there since we've moved in a couple yrs ago.  I was going to trap him out but he doesnt hurt anything.  I'm thinking its an old male because I've never seen any little buggers running around. 

Hidehunter

Talking about aggressive groundhogs...My Grandma used to have one that would jump out from under the couch and attack your feet like a cat would.  LOL his name was Bo and he was kind of aggressive...Until he got sleepy and wanted to cuddle.
Denver                                           

Bills Custom Calls

Ya might want to keep the big gun handy if he is that aggressive.Vic if ya need any help with it maybe Coulter
would be happy to help ya out  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

I just seen where they are changing the name of that TV show already too.
1000 ways to die... 1001 ways to die
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

wvhillbillyhowler

thATS NOT FUNNY ONE THOSE BAS    BIT MY FINGER OFF    :madd: :madd: :madd: ONLY HAVE 9 NOW  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LORDDAL

you got to be careful with them sneaky little suckers they hunt in pacs why once when i was a kid we watched a pack stalk right up on some poor unsuspecting hunter totally picked him clean in just seconds horrific sight I'm tellin ya ........... oh wait no soory that was a pack of wild carnivorous jackalopes but I did have a ghog I had shot that wasnt quite dead when i toed him with my boot attack my foot thank good for steel toe boots  :whew:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

msmith

I tried to make a pet out of a couple of small ones we trapped out of the barn. The little bastages would bite ya the second you picked them up. Good thing I was wearing welding gloves. They were delicious.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

Hawks Feather

I think that your neighbor is really RIGHT ON when it comes to the viciousness of the lowly groundhog.  There are rich hunters from Africa that have come to the states just to hunt them.  They are some of the most vicious animals that roam the earth.  The one African hunter said that he has tracked wounded Cape Buffs and never broken a sweat, but when he came face to face with The Hog, he was unable to move.  He said that it started toward him and he was sure that he was going to be killed. Instead, The Hog stopped and started eating a dandelion and he was able to escape.  He swears that he will never return to the states because of just this one experience with The Hog.

Jerry

HaMeR

And that guy was carrying a 416Rigby Jerry!! Remember??!!  :whew:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

cathryn

i had a half or dozen"pet" groundhogs when i was growing up, they never seemed to live more than a year or so.
i never had any problem with them biting me but they bite veryone else.
i remember one i had that bout took the preachers finger off one Sunday after church.

for some reason that was the last pet groundhog i was allowed to have?   :confused: