• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Tamboti

Started by Coyote Dr, July 22, 2007, 09:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote Dr

Here is one of three I got right today. Its not flawless, I guess I had an off day :doh2:

FinsnFur

Looks alright to me......ya can tell it's needs a lil more sanding for show quality...but none the less it looks good.

How long you been doing this Doc? 
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Calls that are not "quite right" usually go in my calling bag, or in a box that I keep in the jeep for when I run into a kid or someone in the field who might need a good field call.   

I have about 2 or 3 thousand of them  :roflmao:

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Hawks Feather

Al,

I tried this "Calls that are not "quite right" usually go in my calling bag."  But I looked like the Jolly Green Giant in camo with this HUGE bag over my back.  There there was the sound of all those calls bouncing around.   :wink:

Jerry

bowjunkie

:yoyo: Doc that call is cool I like the design on it nice job  :biggrin:

"But I looked like the Jolly Green Giant in camo with this HUGE bag over my back"     

:roflmao:  I can see it now "the callback of notre dame"  :eyebrow:

Coyote Dr

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 22, 2007, 10:22:36 PM
Looks alright to me......ya can tell it's needs a lil more sanding for show quality...but none the less it looks good.

How long you been doing this Doc? 
I started about a month ago. I came up with an ideal today how to make my own bands. I will make one in the future and put it on one of my calls.

kkbait

Very nice looking call...... I am getting quite a collection of calls that are not just right myself

Hawks Feather

After one month I wish that my calls would have looked that good.  Heck, I wish some of them looked that good now.

Jerry

Bills Custom Calls

I think the call looks fine I have a few of those calls that are not just right also Can't wait to see what you come up with next

I see some changes in your calls already
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Coyote Dr

Jerry, your killing me :roflmao: there is no way one of any of my calls close to yours. Bill, I have been playing around with different designs. The two calls that I did before the Tamboti was trash. But I finally came up with a design I like. This one is not it. After I get like I like Im moveing to open reed. Stay on alert fellas, I probably will have more questions.

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on July 23, 2007, 10:44:15 PM
After one month I wish that my calls would have looked that good.  Heck, I wish some of them looked that good now.

Jerry

So do we Jerry....so do we  :eyebrownod:

You know I'm kidding right  :confused:
With these new job hours of mine I gotta getem while I can  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Tamboti, Tamboti, Tamboti ...that is just fun to say. I look for forward to screwing up a good call, that is the only way I feel justified in keeping them for myself. :biggrin:
You're off to a good start, keep plugging away.

Steve