• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

starting shop today

Started by bearmanric, July 23, 2007, 08:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmanric

they are going to start my shop today  will give a progress report. want to turn today but call sales aint happening only on pm  just trying to get pumped for turning.  when i get the shop it will be different. got some cool stuff coming . take care. Rick

DirtyDog

Thats great news Rick......get some before and after pics.  :eyebrow:

THO Game Calls

The best part about havng a dedicated shop Rick, is you can escape all the day to day wierd stuff and just go veg out if you want to.  

It got so bad here, that they went out and bought me a cell phone just so they could check on me and make sure I was alive.  But I forget where it is and even if I do find it, I forget to charge it.  So now they e mail me from the house to tell me dinner is ready LOL.

I even broke down and put in an air conditioner this year.  

Good luck with yours.  I know you are going to love it.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

iahntr

That's exciting for ya Rick. :yahoo: Take some pics to show us the progress. I'd love to have a shop, with a window air conditioner.  :eyebrow: It's been too hot and muggy here, I haven't worked on a call in probably a month or so. Maybe sometime I'll take a few pics of my shop/front of my garage, table/hood of my truck, work bench/dresser in the corner.  :biggrin:
Scott

Hawks Feather

Rick,

I know it has been a long time coming, but just not needing to move all your tools to the porch will be worth the wait.  Al's comment on his air conditioner made me think back to when Joe posted a picture of the thermometer on one of the days he was turning in the summer.  I think it was 105 or right around that.  I have a small room in the basement where I turn and would love to have a place where the dust could settle without getting all over the "things" that I have hanging on the pegboards. 

Jerry

keekee

Good luck on the shop Rick! Show us some pictures! :bowingsmilie:

Brent

awh

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

vvarmitr

:yahoo: YEA!  :yahoo: That is so cool. I'm really happy for ya.

Now quit looking at the screen w/ your bare face hangin' out & go get us some pix!  :eyebrow:

Braz

Hey Rick, give us a bit of a description of the new shop. Diimensions. Does it have a loft? Air conditioner? Window? Refigerator?
Braz

Bopeye

I can't wait to see it. I hope it's everything you want it to be.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

kkbait

looking forward to seeing pics of the progress

cb223

Awesome Rick! Looking forward to seeing pics of the progress as well as the first calls out of it!
CHAD

Bills Custom Calls

Yes we need pics  Rick

Jerry you have a room in your basement :wo:  Well my basement is one big room and that is where my shop is I even have a couch and a rocker a fridge and a freezer central air but iw ill soon have to move out of this one thats why I never built another one

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FinsnFur

Where's the pics? Where's the pics?
Rick quit teasin us
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Super Rick.......................Don't forget to put a sign over the door that says "The Bear Den"  :wink:

FOsteology

I wouldn't expect pictures anytime soon as Rick is headed for bear camp tomorrow to setup and scout.

With the Fall season opening next week.... I have a feeling the Bearman will be spending some quality time in the forest.

bearmanric

contracter hasnt showed up yet. leaving today to setup bear camp i'll get some picture's going to rlax up there. rest my leg's in the creek. see you in a couple day's. cant wait to see it. going to be killer. Rick

Braz

Hey Rick, be sure and take you camera to bear camp. I would love to see a few pictures there also. I am not a bear hunter and would love to see how you go about doing so.
Braz

THO Game Calls

Picture it -

BearmanRic with his pants rolled up soaking his legs in the river.   Along comes Mr. and Mrs Yuppie from the City.

That night on the evening news .....

BIG FOOT SIGHTED   

:roflmao:

Have fun Rick. 

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results