• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Whitetail deer mounts

Started by Bob D, September 05, 2006, 08:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob D

Show us your deer mounts. It won't be long before deer season starts in most places.

Bob D

FinsnFur

Here's a mine  :yoyo:

I quit deer hunting at the end of 93's season. Shot all Does up to that point. I was married at the time, the family wouldn't eat em, and I wanted more of a challenge.

Sold the Ruger markII M77 Stainless 270 and bought it's lil brother 22-250  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

This deer was killed in Nov. 2000. That was the last time I went deer hunting.
Jim hit the nail on the head. Family wouldn't eat it and I didn't like dragging 'em out of the woods anymore. Besides, it's not near the rush I get from hunting coyotes. :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bob D

RR is that a Boone & Crockett .....wall? Yep, a picture of the invisible deer! Good one Jim. :roflmao:

stevecriner

10 pointer was a 135" and the eight was 143"6/8"

" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

FinsnFur

Steve, those are primo mounts. Who ever did those knew what they were doing. :sneer:

Bob, someone said that last night in chat too.  :eyebrownod: I should get that cob scored.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bob D

Steve,
Those are some boss bucks. Very nice mounts wow!
Bob

stevecriner

Thanks guys... Rick Lowery done them. Hes from bolivar also.  Hes blue ribboned alot of mounts at state contest. Been champion also. Hes damn good.....He will always do mine... He is going to do my black coyote also....................................when i get one,lol
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

CCP

Bob I got the red X on yours

Bopeye nice buck

Jim I have a few like yours

Steve very NICE bucks for sure I'am jealous
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

R Buker

Here's a few of mine.

and my wife's

Here's a young guy that will be dandy in a couple of years.

Bob D

Those are some really nice deer mounts. Huge spreads what are they aound 22 inches for the one on the left? Nice! Where are they from ( state)?

FinsnFur

man Buker that camera you got still amazes me everytime I see one of your pics.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

R Buker

You know, it's funny, I've never measured any of them.  Always meant to but never have.  I don't know exactly what the spread is.  But, my guess is that you are very close when you say 22 inches.  All but one of the head mounts is from Texas.  Everything else if from Minnesota.

CCP

Very nice Randy :highclap:  Does the wife alway's out do you or just when it comes to the outdoor stuff. :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

iraMD

Mr Bob, Show them the ones you have.  Show the 3 antlered one you killed in Idaho

Stanley

R Buker

Quote from: CCP on September 30, 2006, 01:58:12 PM
Very nice Randy :highclap:  Does the wife alway's out do you or just when it comes to the outdoor stuff. :roflmao:

No, she doesn't always outdo me.  I can still out eat and out drink her!  HA!!!

:eyebrownod:

TookyRiverCalls

Looking back through post I found this one and thought I'd share a few of mine.  The deer mounts & racks are not from NH but the bear and the strutting turkey are.  I've also got a strutting turkey mount being done for when I do hunting shows.  The three on the floor are racks that I still need to have done when ever I have the money to do them.  The one on the left and the third one on the right a shoulder mount.  The one in the middle will be just a plaque mount.   

SP R SP R
www.tookyrivercalls.com
The Last Call Your Turkey Will Ever Hear

FinsnFur

Tooky's just showing off!  :sneer:   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers