Main Menu

Damn!

Started by Coulter, November 30, 2022, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

You guys all sound really old!!

Hawks Feather

bigben

Quote from: Coulter on November 30, 2022, 06:46:17 AMYou guys all sound really old!!

what have you been up too?
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

JohnP

Coulter - Been a long time, welcome back.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Coulter

Nice Jerry...Had to get all Clint Eastwood on me huh?

Ben...Just been enjoying the divorced bachelor life for the last few years, among a lot of other things. Just all around fun here. Climbing, hunting, hiking, etc., etc.

Hey John...Thank you sir, glad you're doing well. We were out in Arizona last year, I thought about ya.

Hope everybody else is doing well here. I mean aside from all of the back issues.

Hawks Feather

When Clint speaks, people listen. When I speak, no one listens.

I hope turning is going good for you. I have been making wine stoppers and a few other turnings. I should get some of the stash of wood that I have kept for calls and turn a couple just to see if I still can.

Coulter

Yeah, it's going okay...haven't turned much until just recently. I'm thinking I may make my Auntie a peppermill or something nice.

I'm sure you can still turn some calls. Blow the the dust off that wood and make some dust.

Todd Rahm

Hey slacker, I was just thinking about texting ya to check in. Hope all is well with you!!! 

FinsnFur

Welcome to Fins and Fur! :congrats:
Oh wait.. :doh2:

Whaya been up too? You still Game Warden'ing? Thats a word, right?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Hey there Todd...You ever shoot any birds down there with those calls? I'm still waiting for the pictures :biggrin: Doing really well here. Give me a shout sometime.

Jim...Thanks for the warm re-welcome. I retired from the game wardening 10 years ago. I kinda miss it, but I have other things up my sleeve as always. Just got my credentials in the mail yesterday. :biggrin:

coyote101

Good to hear from you, Steve. I hope all is well. Maybe we'll see you at LBL next year.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Todd Rahm

Well, I have gotten a bird but my turkey trainer did the calling, and I missed spring and fall season this year. Don't fret though, that flame burns hot!  :biggrin: I'm practicing and scouting all the time.

I'll give ya call when I'm back home these three weeks. (Going back to Kokomo on the 19th for some addition work from Tim.)  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Coulter

I was actually thinking about LBL Pat. It has sure been a while since I've been there.

coyote101

Quote from: Coulter on December 18, 2022, 05:08:06 PMI was actually thinking about LBL Pat. It has sure been a while since I've been there.

Come on down, Steve. It would be good to see you again.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Coulter

I'll see if I can swing it Pat. I'd love to get Christine down there to hunt coyotes. She would have a blast! I'll let ya know if we can make it.

Coulter

Hate to say it, but I'm not going to make it there this year Pat. Maybe next year if I start planning for it now. Sent ya a PM