• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My ex-wife was killed in a horrible accident last night

Started by straycat, November 01, 2006, 11:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

:laf:

...................... :shck: hey wait a sec!...she's wearin your socks.

Or......did she win those in the divorce?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Todd Rahm

Lol............................

I was telling the wife last night as we drove to town, that my new truck had a wife detector in it.

A little pre-note: The truck has a sensor in the front seat and ifts over 70 pounds in activates, and under 70 pounds it won't activate. So the kids are too light to engage it.  :eyebrownod:

So she says "Well what do you mean?"

I pointed to the rearview mirror and said "when ever you ride with me  it says air bag on, and when your not with me it says air bag off so I figured it had a wife detector in it. Pretty cool Huh honey"  :innocentwhistle:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Boy did I get the look.  :roflmao:

straycat

Jim.............you been peepin in my winder again?  :confused: Next thing we know you'll start a " I'm in love" thread with my name in it !!! :rolleye: You prevert!   :eyebrow:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

horndog

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LIVE TO HUNT YHE YELLOW DOG