Absolutely unbelievable!!!!!

Started by Bopeye, November 10, 2006, 03:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

That is good stuff  :yoyo:

I like this part;   :hahaha:
Quotejust let us have a moment to revel in justice since we spend much of the rest of our lifes stressed, under arrest or doing  boring profitless protests because of the selfish tarts like this
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I may have to give away all of my calls - now that I have seen the light.  NOT!

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

slagmaker

Well I say that hunter that died was murdered. I bet the squirells pushed him out of that tree stand.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

CCP

I don't pay these people any attention or thought. There way of thinking and processing reality is lower than a caveman's.

The majority of these people don't believe in religion or a God. They don't believe in fighting the terrorist, or in others making a personal choice that doesn't  coincide with there's.

Yes it is all right there on there site.

Our fore fathers fought and died so that we could Have our on religion we could chose to believe in our God. we could free ourselves from terrorist and have the freedom of personal choice. Our founding fathers were also meat eaters.

These were things that laid the foundation for America. If you take away some of the things in the foundation it will fall. This is why it is so important for God to stay in America, He was a part of the original makeup.  Long live AMERICA with the help of God and all the grilled and fried animal flesh. I do have a little vegetarian in me I love potato's with my Rare steak. 
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Brad H

Someone logged in under the name of "mark jones" tried the common sense route with those people but it didn't seem to take.

Brad

bowjunkie

Quote from: CCP on November 10, 2006, 07:01:23 PM

I don't pay these people any attention or thought. There way of thinking and processing reality is lower than a caveman's.

The majority of these people don't believe in religion or a God. They don't believe in fighting the terrorist, or in others making a personal choice that doesn't  coincide with there's.

Yes it is all right there on there site.

Our fore fathers fought and died so that we could Have our on religion we could chose to believe in our God. we could free ourselves from terrorist and have the freedom of personal choice. Our founding fathers were also meat eaters.

These were things that laid the foundation for America. If you take away some of the things in the foundation it will fall. This is why it is so important for God to stay in America, He was a part of the original makeup.  Long live AMERICA with the help of God and all the grilled and fried animal flesh. I do have a little vegetarian in me I love potato's with my Rare steak. 

+1 well said

straycat

That guy must have been one hell of a hunter !     :rolleye:

QuoteThe administrator and moderators wish to point out that we under no circumstances find the death of a human being a cause for celebration, despite the fact that the death of a hunter would spare the lives of hundreds of animals.

What a bunch of useless people.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

fuzz624

Idiots,Some people are just a waste of air.