• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

PITW's List Of What To Bring

Started by weedwalker, October 31, 2009, 04:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

That is good to know. Very good to know.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

Mallardsr

The price for an observation license is $140.00 US. It is cheaper to hunt! :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:

Jimmie in Ky

Yes Barry, you can go along with a party and watch or video as you wish. We have had one or two in the early years that did just that after we checked on hte legalities. Jimmie

KySongDog

I think one can call coyotes and not have a license as long as you don't carry or possess a weapon.   I know it works that way for turkeys.

So bring that whaaaaa-eh ecaller with ya!     :biggrin:

alscalls

whaaaaa-eh whaaaaa-eh whaaaaa-eh          :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

I was planning on bringing a turkey call just so you guys could show me how it works but I'm having second thoughts now :wink:. :roflmao: :roflmao:

pitw

OK so the holidays over and time to plan the next one.

My list so far.
1. Sleeping Bag
2. Bail money
3. Last will and testament up to date.
4. 2 lawn chairs[freaking things always break just when you need them]
5. 2 camera's[Slag better make it there]
6. GPS [don't know why but I bought one and it don't tell me nothing I didn't already know].
7. Frying pan[I'll pick steaks and eggs up down there as I need to try some corn]
8. Muck boots.
9. Fishing rod and tackle.
10. Battery charger and extra battery's[good one guys]
11. Turkey call.
12. Bathing suit.
13. Rain suit.
14. Art.
15. Crib board and cards.
16. Binoculars[I'm hoping to buy a set down south]

I was supposed to remind
Quote from: Palegroe on November 01, 2009, 03:20:10 PM
Try and remind me a little before and i'll bring a load down maybe the weekend before so everybody can use them I might need to check with the camp and make sure that will be alright , Does anyone know who we would need to get ahold of for that?  They are really worried about the Ash Wood boarer beattle around here and don't want any wood brought in but most of this was cut either on LBL or surrounding counties.  My buddies logging company cut alot of the timber where they are building the new road and where they are putting the new bridge in over at the damn.  So maybe they will let us bring a load in.

I can't get into

http://finsandfur.net/forums/index.php?topic=1050.0

I thank you guys for all your help and feel free to add to the list of a guy that hasn't left home[without the wife except to hunt and fish] since he got together with her[and no she ain't coming].

KySongDog

If you are planning on bringing fishing tackle, plan on buying a fishing license.   :biggrin:

I will have a couple of good maps of LBL for you, Barry.  I don't want you getting lost on those back roads and having to STAY in Kentucky.   :laf:

slagmaker

I am trying to get everything in a row so I can make it Barry. Been out of work so the moneys short. But if I can I wont be able to afford a license and such so for me it will be jsut watching. :shrug:

pitw

topdawg

were will you be coming from slag
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

pitw

How in the "L" do you get a check mark off this keyboard? :shrug: :confused: :argh: :pout:

alscalls

Type it..... :laf: :laf:

Hey dont forget to bring a pack or two of twinkies in case you should have a need to distract the silver back twinkie huffer.... :innocentwhistle:
AL

slagmaker

Trying to decide on the Stag or the savage. I know theres gona be a Remington.

I just saw Topdawgs post. I will be comming from the Greensburg Indiana area. I will be going to the Evansville area to pick up my cousin Darrin. From there we will head south to the LbL

pitw

Quote from: alscalls on January 26, 2010, 10:00:31 AM
Type it..... :laf: :laf:

How the "L" do you type it :argh:.  Unless you mean "check mark" :pout:.  You guys can make all the suits in a deck of cards so you'd think making a simple check mark to put on my list would be fairly simple :innocentwhistle:.

slagmaker

pitw

Quote from: slagmaker on January 26, 2010, 10:38:32 AM
P
R

Which one ya want? :shrug:

What the "L" are you talking about  :confused:.  I want a simple check mark and I'm beginning to think the geek squad is out hunting :biggrin:.

slagmaker

Well I can type a P or I can type a R. If you would like I can let you in on the secret of the magic keyboard. But then I might end up N

alscalls

:laf: :laf: :laf: "Check Mark"  :eyebrownod:

Or ya could   X
AL