• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2011 LBL Cabin Reservations

Started by coyote101, November 23, 2010, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

LBL is upgrading their reservation system AGAIN this year. No reservations for Wranglers can be made until February 1, 2011. That is kind of short notice for the LBL hunt the first week of February and clearly won't work well for us. Last year I was able to convince them to let us make reservations in December, but they weren't going for it this year. However, what they are going to do is issue us a group permit (and waive the permit fee) for the first week of February. This means we are assured of having all of the cabins, but we also have to do our own internal reservations. That's what this thread is for. Post here what cabin you want and the dates you will need it, and I'll keep track of it. Also post if you have any empty beds available so we can do our best to make sure everyone who wants to, can stay at Wranglers. Now to be clear, I am not paying for the cabins or collecting money. Whoever is staying in a cabin is responsible for paying for it upon arrival. I am not yet sure if payment can be made by check or credit card, or if it must be in cash. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. 

This is a link to a map of the Wranglers Campground: http://www.lbl.org/08WranglersMap.pdf

The cabins are kind of along the right side in the areas labeled "A" and "B". They are the little house shapes in the black squares with an L or S inside (to denote large or small) There are seven large and five small cabins (see the list below)

Jimmie in KY takes A-2 and CCP takes A-3. We use those two cabins as our rallying point to meet up in the evenings. It's these guys helping to put things together to make this an enjoyable outing. And with them together in the 2 front cabins our activities won't be spread out around the campground.

This is what we have so far:

LARGE CABIN (sleeps 7)

1    A2   Jimmie in KY                    (reserved)

2    A3   CCP                                (reserved)   No empty beds   

3   A23   Weedwalker                   (reserved Wed., Thur., Fri. & Sat.)  No empty beds                                

4   A25   Coyote101                      (reserved Mon., Tue., Wed., Thur., Fri., & Sat.)  No empty beds  

5     B1   kyfuzzyface                     (reserved Mon., Tue., Wed., Thur., Fri., & Sat.)

6  B15    securepro                        (reserved Fri., & Sat.)   No empty beds                                                

7   B23   wked                              (reserved Thur., Fri., & Sat.)   1 empty bed                     

SMALL CABIN (sleeps 3)

1    A4   Yotehntr                          (reserved Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat.)   

2   A24   Semp                             (reserved Wed., Thur., Fri., & Sat.)                             

3   B10   eleaf                              (reserved Wed. & Thur.) 

jeremy                          (reserved Fri. & Sat.) 

4   B16   Frogman                         (reserved Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat., & Sun.)                     

5   B22      pabrushwolf                  (reserved Thur.,Fri., & Sat)
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

weedwalker

I'd like to get A-23  for Feb 2, 3, 4, & 5. Check out on 6th.

KySongDog

Pat

A24   nights of Feb 2,3,4,5  will check out on Feb 6   This might change a day or so. Don't know yet.  

Yotehntr

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Jimmie in Ky

Now remember folks one of you will be responsible for that cabin foir what ever day your all there. So who ever is staying where will have to appoint one to cover it. The cabin will be in their name for that time period.

I don't think they can do credit card at the gate since the gate has never had to take in charges for reservations before to my knowledge. So it will likely be cash or check.

If I can , I am going up there to the office next week. Jimmie

coyote101

I'll be gone for the next several days but I should be able to get to the internet at least once a day to update this. Happy Thanksgiving.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Put B-16 down for Frogman for now.  Feb 2-6 tentatively.  Not yet sure who all is joining me this year or what days they can come??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

kyfuzzyface

Old Joe and Biscuits is planning on 1/31 /11 til 2/06/11 and I have plans to make it sometime during that time (ASAP) along with
ech hunter and ASharp (If he can get off work) so put us down for B1
Fuzzy

wked

Please go ahead and put me and Deerdad down for B-23.  We will be there 3rd, 4th and 5th, checkout on the 6th.

eleaf

Can you sign me up for B10 from 2.2-4 (leaving Friday morning)?

Thanks

KySongDog

Only one small (B22) and one large (B15) cabin left. 

msmith

Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

coyote101

There is one large cabin (B15) still available.

Pat
NRA Life Member

securpro

I would like B-15 for the 4,5 and checkout on the 6th, glad I checked this thread ! I've been waiting to reserve a cabin.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Jimmie in Ky

I may have one to fill Eleafs cabin after he leaves friday morning. He just hollered at me last night. Dont have confirmation he wants it yet. Jimmie

slagmaker

FozzyBear and I were discussing getting a cabin this morning but it looks like they have all been taken now. If any one has room It looks like FozzyBear, his son and I will be going. BUT there is the possibility that he will be bringing two more with him "both female" just not real sure about that yet. SO if any one has room to spare to put us up just let me know.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

securpro

Slag, can you post pics of those females ? can they cook ? :laf: lol jus kiddin..... but as of right now I have 4 people in B15, that could possible change between now and then to 2, I will let you know if something changes.
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FozzyBear

It will be just my son and I . The girals back out.

wked

Our cabin is not full. There are 5 bunks available in b-23. Just let me know and we'll keep a list. As is typical of the cabins on the lbl hunt, no bs'n allowed. :laf:  Keep in mind that we drink, dip, cuss, and spit.

KySongDog