• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2011 LBL Cabin Reservations

Started by coyote101, November 23, 2010, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyotehunter_1

Hey,Troy

Welcome to FnF. I see you have already met some of the gang. :biggrin: Jump right in and make yourself at home.  :wink:

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Quote from: coyote101 on December 18, 2010, 12:12:17 PM
Roundman and his group have understandably decided that they don't want to move on Friday so they will not be taking cabin B10.         Cabin B10, one of the small cabins, is once again available for Friday and Saturday.

Pat
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

PA brushwolf

Hi this is pa brushwolf, just letting you know that I and wv-yoter will be coming down to join you. We will be bunking with Frogman. Looking forward to seeing everyone and killing some coyotes. Look out coyotes here we come!! Hope everyone has a save and happy holidays. See ya soon!

coyote101

We still have a small cabin (B10) available Friday and Saturday if anyone is interested.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

jeremy

coyote 101, you say that B10 is available for fri and sat night. If so can you pm your phone number or information to get this reserved. Thanks Jeremy
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

jeremy

Thanks, I am really looking forward to meetin some of you fellers. Just leave some dogs for the new guy in camp.
Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

Frogman

Pat,

Do we need to contact Wranglers about our reservation or have you already taken care of everything?  Also do you need us to send any money to cover the reservation?  Thanks again for your efforts on our behalf!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

Jim,

Wranglers is not taking reservations we are doing it ourselves, that is what this thread is for. What you see on page 1 is what we have at this point. Payment will be made to the folks at Wranglers when you arrive, or in the morning following arrival, if you get there after 10:00 am. Looking forward to seing you in a few weeks.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

I drove over to Wrangler's this morning and worked out the details for getting us into the cabins. I will go over there on Monday the 31st and pick up the keys for all of the cabins. Then as guys arrive throughout the week I will get the cabins opened and hand over the keys to whoever is first to arrive for that cabin. The next day, between 8:00 and 10:00 someone from that cabin will have to go to the front gate and pay for however many nights the cabin will be used. Should be fairly painless. I will get in touch with all of you who have reserved a cabin to get a contact number and estimated day and time of arrival so I don't have to hang out at the campground all day every day waiting for you to arrive. If you have any questions, call, PM, email me, or post them here. I look forward to seeing everyone the week after next.

Pat
NRA Life Member

slagmaker

Darrin and I should be getting there Thursday afternoon. Most likley around 3 maybe a little later.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Biscuit

Ol'Joe and me will be arriving monday on the 31.  :yoyo: :yoyo:

coyote101

You expect to be there around 10:00 Biscuit?

Pat
NRA Life Member

Biscuit

Plan on being there by 9am if i can get joe out of bed and on the road :hahaha:  :sleep:

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Biscuit on January 22, 2011, 12:18:55 PM
Plan on being there by 9am if i can get joe out of bed and on the road :hahaha:  :sleep:
Biscuit remember LBL is CST
Fuzzy

Biscuit

Well i guess joe can sleep one more hour without hurting the schedule to bad :readthis: JK

Bills Custom Calls

Pat
George Ackley and I should get there about 6pm on Wednesday the 2nd we are staying in the cabin Jimmie in ky gets
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Ol joe

if anyone is interested we have had 2 people back out of the trip. that leaves 2 bunks open if anyone is needing a place to stay.

pitw

I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

Hey Pat

They take plastic for payment, right? 

securpro

Does anyone know what the cabin prices are this year? :shrug:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro