• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2011 LBL Cabin Reservations

Started by coyote101, November 23, 2010, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

The large cabins are $55 a night. I think the small ones are $35.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

Unfortunately Mike (msmith) may not be able to make it to LBL this year and is going to have to give up his cabin. So B22, one of the small cabins, is now available for the whole week. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

coyote101

NRA Life Member

wked

We have at least 3 bunks in b-23.  Due to work Darian and 1 shot 1 kill are not going to be able to make it.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

eleaf

I'll have AT LEAST 1 bed in B10 for Wed and Thurs night (a small cabin), perhaps 2.  My hunting partner is likely to flake out.

How do we go about checking in and making sure that nothing gets too screwed up?  What is the best entrance coming from the east?

I've never been to LBL so I'm completely unfamiliar with how it works down there.

weedwalker

Hwy 68 west across Lake Barkley. When you get to  "The Trace" go south on it about 1 mile. You'll see a sign that says turn left to go to Wranglers Campground. It's about 5 miles down that road on the right. Stop at the guard  house to check in between 8-10AM CST. If nobody's in there, go to the 2nd cabin and look for Coyote101 (Pat).

eleaf

Quote from: weedwalker on January 29, 2011, 11:19:41 PM
Hwy 68 west across Lake Barkley. When you get to  "The Trace" go south on it about 1 mile. You'll see a sign that says turn left to go to Wranglers Campground. It's about 5 miles down that road on the right. Stop at the guard  house to check in between 8-10AM CST. If nobody's in there, go to the 2nd cabin and look for Coyote101 (Pat).

Excellent.

Thanks.

I DEFINITELY won't be there by 10am.  I won't be leaving home (just south of Lexington) until about 10am.   :sleep:

pitw

Don't worry about finding anything cause they got signs to tell you there is a sign coming down that away :wink:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

KyBoarSlayer

Hello,
are there any spaces available ? I know its short notice. Id like to come down Friday and Sat night...

wked

We have some bunks in B-23. If you want shoot me a pm and we can exchange info.

HaMeR

wked-- BoarSlayer can't PM til he gets 25 posts under his belt. It's a SPAM thing. You will have to go total e-mail on the new guy.  :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

wked

Can he receive them?  I just tried to send him one. Don't have his email address. Are you gonna be able to make it or has the wifeweather messed you up? Hope you can get down here!

pitw

KyBoarSlayer,  if you just show up I think you can find a bed :wink:, all you gotta do is be first to bed :eyebrow:, watch out for second to bed though :alscalls:.

wked

It would take a brave (or maybe foolish!) soul to crawl into just any bed at lbl. :alscalls: :alscalls: 

pitw

Quote from: wked on February 02, 2011, 08:52:19 PM
It would take a brave (or maybe foolish!) soul to crawl into just any bed at lbl. :alscalls: :alscalls:

Didn't seem to be a shortage of that :innocentwhistle:.