• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

For anyone coming to LBL!!!!!

Started by Palegroe, January 26, 2012, 09:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palegroe

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with Him.  Rev 6:8

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Cool I will be comming from the east side so all is good.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Thats the bridge that we use, What other routes can we take to get to Wranglers, coming from Lexington Ky area  :confused:
Without driving half way around the lake !!!
Fuzzy

KySongDog

That is not the bridge one would use coming from Lexington.  That bridge goes to Aurora on the west side.

From Lexington area, take the West KY parkway to I24 and then south through Grand Rivers and down the Trace to Wranglers.

Another way to go would be to take the West KY parkway to the Pennyrile parkway and then south to Hopkinsville.  From there go west to Cadiz and cross the bridge at Golden Pond.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Semp on January 27, 2012, 06:10:51 AM
That is not the bridge one would use coming from Lexington.  That bridge goes to Aurora on the west side.

From Lexington area, take the West KY parkway to I24 and then south through Grand Rivers and down the Trace to Wranglers.

Another way to go would be to take the West KY parkway to the Pennyrile parkway and then south to Hopkinsville.  From there go west to Cadiz and cross the bridge at Golden Pond.

Hey I see that now, we cross over @ Cadiz Thanks for the info  :whew: Man I was worried for a little  :whew:
Fuzzy