• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Ever get a gift that makes you cry?

Started by slagmaker, January 05, 2011, 12:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

Loren Has a few to choose from

http://www.reeselanyards.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=10&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Thats where I get most of the ones I use mess around with the reed a bit and you can come up with some awesome sounds
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

FozzyBear

Thanks new they were out there just did not know were to look .

Yotehntr

Quote from: Butcher45 on January 05, 2011, 08:37:55 PM
Aw Crap! :madd:

The glass was kilned (tempered) properly.  I think the reason it broke is because I tried shipping it in a $5 flat rate box that was about as wide as the call itself (maybe a little less?).  With the bubble wrap it was stuffed in there a bit.  From the looks of how it broke, it was crushed in shipping.  Totally my fault.....I should have packed packed it better in a bigger box plain and simple.  Putting the other toneboard inside the call itself probably wasn't to bright an idea, either.  PM me your address, so when I make some more I can send you a new barrel, as my good intentions wound-up being more of a slap in the face in a way.... so hold on to those toneboards!

At least that Excruciator survived.....glad you like it.  The Excruciator is my go-to call.  If it has a reed sleeve around the reed (I think it does), that is the proto-type style....my new ones that will be offered for sale from here on out are set a bit further down in the call, and are without the reed sleeve.  The ones I have put together without reed sleeves never lock-up on me like some of the ones using reed sleeves.

Todd I guarantee my calls, and will even pay for return shipping if anyone is unhappy for any reason with any call I make when they open their package.  If that happened to a customers call it would be replaced, or money refunded immediately. They shouldn't break in shipping from here on out though, because I will pack them in boxes that are actually bigger than the calls. 

It either took some serious weight/force to break that call in that fashion, or the glass did not like the delrin toneboard rattling around in there.  Since it didn't break at it's widest part, I'm thinking the latter may be the culprit.  Fortunately, there is no contact between the toneboard, and the glass with my calls as I put surgical tubing between them.

:yoyo:  Good on you bud! (Chris isn't it?) Done yourself proud here.  :wink:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

slagmaker

Never met him but he and Bill have made a friend for my part.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.