• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL Ransom

Started by FinsnFur, January 12, 2007, 05:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

A reminder, were giving the items posted in this thread away at the LBL hunt this year. We aren't selling tickets, registrations, raffles, or none of that jazz.

Got three calls in the mail today, for the LBL, from one of our feathered friends  :wink:

They look great. Many thanks Hawks Feather.
I appreciate your generosity  :wink:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Also got (3) of these bad boys from the good boys at KO Predator Solutions  :highclap:

I love them things  :wink:

Thanks much Joe and Loren.  Veyr much appreciated :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

Heck...I'm going to meet the fellas, learn a bit, and the chili  :shck: .....These are some darn nice extra frosting.  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

We got one of these babies too. From Arkyyoter and DesertDog  KO Predator Solutions

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

Wonder what I could give away?? :wo:

How would an autographed picture of me sound?  :eyebrow:

Okay.......I won't do that to ya..... :nono:

Those are some cool calls guys...........how nice of you to offer them up. I sure hope someone new to the sport get's one.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Man 'O' Man,  :shck:  looky what the insane United States Postal worker brought today  :eyebrownod:  :eyebrownod:

:eyebrow:

:bowingsmilie:

Each one signed and dated
Open reeds have removable, 'O' ringed tone boards.

If you guys could have seen me laying out these calls and each of their identifying packages so I didn't get any of them mixed up you woulda died laughing at me.  :sad:

And do you have any idea...no seriously...any idea at all what it's like to get a jackpot of calls like that in the mail and know that not one of them is yours?
We'll I'll tell ya. It's like winning the lottery and finding out your 29 years behind on child support and your property taxes both.  :laf:

Many many thanks to Al, THO Game Calls for this plethora of fine jewelry...all to be givin away at this years LBL.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Mallardsr

Way to go AL ! Jim ,I can't imagine the pain. It must be excruciating !

studabaka

Now that is unbelieveable!!!  :congrats: :highclap: :congrats: :highclap: :congrats:

Al, you are something else. That there is a purdy bunch of calls and lanyards. There is gonna be some big grinning and a lot of sweet noise on the Kentuck/Tenn border in a couple weeks.  :yoyo:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

CCP

Quoteany idea at all what it's like to get a jackpot of calls like that in the mail and know that not one of them is yours?

Funny you mention that, AL said there were 16 calls and 4 lanyards. You must have not been able to get them all in the pic UHHHH :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

THO Game Calls

Glad they got there OK.   Hope someone gets something with one of them  That woiuld be the best.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

browning204

Al is the best. His calls are second to none!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

browning204

AL, we musta been typing at the exact same time! weird!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

DirtyDog

Wow........wow...........wow..........did I mention wow  :highclap:  :bowingsmilie:. All of these are fine craftsmanship. I am just wondering now, how much money I should bring with me  :wink:.

Joe

Jimmie in Ky

None Newdog, these are to be given away at the hunt. Many thanks to all who have donated. Your helping this hunt to grow and stay a learning experience for all who show up. Jimmie

FinsnFur

Jimmie took the words out of my mouth.

We discussed that in an earlier thread and decided that selling stuff or,  tickets for stuff,  is going to turn the LBL hunt into something ugly that got fingers a pointing over at uh... over yonder.

We aren't raising money for nothing, were getting together to have a good time, meet you folks and hopefully put down some fur and some suds.

The donations from these extremely unselfish call makers will be randomly drawn for until they are gone. Just something to make things that much more enjoyable without emptying your pockets or lining someone elses.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FinsnFur

Baxter !.  :shck:.....I awta ...ah nevermind.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Bopeye

Your right......you awta, but if you need help.........I'll be there in less than two weeks.  :biggrin:

Those are some sweet looking calls.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

:holdon: Hope I did not upset you guys, I was just implying that I would want to buy some afterwards. I currently have one call to my name, and need more. You know what they say, calls for a guy are like shoes for a woman.  :roflmao:

Joe

coyotehunter_1

:highclap: Fine products from fine folks! :highclap:

Edit : Slowed the message down a little for Todd.

:roflmao:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Todd Rahm

Coyote slow that stuff down a little bit. By time I start reading at the first smilie, I'm hitting the second smilie as it leaves the page and haven't a clue of what was in the middle.  :biggrin: Kinda like the last 30 years or so of my life.  :innocentwhistle:

Jim do ya need a security guard for all those fine "screamers"? If so sign here  :readthis:  I'm available.  :innocentwhistle: