• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Stu

Started by awh, June 07, 2007, 07:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!!!  May you have many many more. :yoyo:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

FinsnFur

Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday! Grand Pappy! 

I only call ya Grand Pappy because I feel fairly confident that I'll never catch up to you in years  :laf:

Have a good one Pal  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yoyo:

Arkyyoter

WOOHOO STU!!!

Joe

Mallardsr

Happy Birthday Stu!     RP

studabaka

Thanks guys!!

I guess I should do something special for my b-day  :wo: Think maybe I'll go fishing  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

DirtyDog

Well I see that your birthday post just sent you over the 500 mark. So now you are Hardcore my friend!!!!!  :yoyo:

awh

Yeap, Hardcore now Stu. You should really stay home and celebrate. No need in disturbing the fish today. Really, they are not hitting anyway. Might even be someone else there fishing and you prob need new line by now. When you get the line go ahead and shop a while. Look at all the new baits. Get your self something nice. Ground hogs are out. Wouldn't you rather shot something today. I bet if I keep on rambling you'll stay here and reply something verses going fishing. What do ya say.....let's let the ground hogs pay for all those fish you missed. Yard need mowing? Bet your truck could use a washing. And all those traps that need to be gotten ready for the up coming season. Not enough time to fish today Stu. Your plate is full. Maybe next week. Why if you go fishing today, you'll miss something on T.V. that could be of great importance. I think you should just kick back and take it easy. No need to over do it. Those fish will be there next week.

:fingerx:..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Just picking. Happy Birthday again ol bud.

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

Happy Birthday!  And many more.

Jerry

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How did you know about my yard and my truck  :wo: birds of a feather I'd guess  :biggrin: They can wait.

You do have some good ideas........ A trip to bass pro is always fun, though sometimes expensive  :biggrin: I need to get some shells for my newly acquired 10 gauge and look into quick points for it. My plan is to have my son do the first test shots with it...... old bones don't ya know  :eyebrow: Another plus is that bass pro will be a good place to hang out in the heat of the day when the fishing is slow.

I haven't seen many ground hogs around here, but point taken. I'll make sure to pack the rifle so if I see one in an adjacent field I can.....

Thanks  :congrats: :highclap:

On the hardcore thing........ geez.... I knew I was asking a lot of dumb questions, but didn't realize it was that many..... sorry guys  :rolleye:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

vvarmitr

Happy Birthday? :confused: :confused: :confused:

At your age I thought you didn't celebrate birthdays any more, but went to the decade thing? :shrug:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  ya old coot!  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Danny...I'm thinking if you make a RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally long post, I mean a 5 pager  :roflmao:  He'll be tied up reading that and wont be able to fish.

Start it out like your really mad at him...keep him interested.  :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's right Danny...... you sit there and write up a really really really long post and it should be ready for me to read when I get back and am waiting for jim to tally up my score. I'm figuring it will take him a good long while, so ...... really long

:shck:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

Can't win for loosing can I..... :rolleye:......I'll just cut and paste alot so It doesn't take me long.

ohiobob

Stu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! June IS a good month,the 10th is the wifes Birthday and mine is on the 28th,so YEP June is a GOOD MONTH  :laf:
about the Groundhogs,,I CAN'T even see the damn things now,,they need to cut hay here and REAL QUICK !!!
now they will start coming out in the Bean fields  and I LOVE those long shots  :yoyo:
maybe I will go KILL something for your Birthday Stu ? :innocentwhistle:
and Stu you MAY want to get a PAD for that 10 Gauge while you are at Bass Pro today,, maybe a "MAXI" Pad ???
I KNOW ALL ABOUT them brittle "old" bones so once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY and maybe AWH will buy YOU a new Boat since he has to buy Cam a new boat also !!!  :shock2:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

bowjunkie

:yoyo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stu :yahoo: :thumb2:

KySongDog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STU !!!!    :yahoo:  :thumb2:

iahntr

Happy Birthday to ya Stu.
Scott

weedwalker

Hey Stu, Happy Birthday