• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

First of 07

Started by ccp2, April 15, 2007, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccp2

Well i finally figured out how to post a pic sort of, well i could not have done it without CCP holding my hand and walking me through it.DONT CRACK NO JOKES JIM!!

This turkey season has been very odd its went from 90 degrees to in the 20`s so they have been a little reluctant on gobbling ,so I have had to work for this pretty little two year old.Two weeks ago it was about like it was today raining around all morning ,causing me to stay in bed.But bout 9:00 the rain cleared and the sun came out and i knew THE TURKEYS was gona come to the fields to strut and show there stuff.Well i was right when me and my dad got there he had him 4 pretty sweets out there with him and he was blowed up like a balloon.When i catch one out in the field like this I get my dad or my wife to be my eyes from a distance and I try to put the sneaky sneaky on them,and let me tell u belly crawling up on turkeys is pretty tough and fun i think.So here i go up the mountain and i get above bout where i think they are in the field and I always wait on dad to let me know what there doing and where there going,so he finally tells me where they are and i am right above them.IT takes me bout an hour to crawl 100 yards down the mountain to get in position and there bout 60 yards and coming to me, so i let him get bout 30 yards and I LET HIM HAVE IT.This was bout the third time I had tried to do this in two weeks and i had put alot of time and effort into it so i was vary tickled!Sorry didn't have better pics.          18 lbs 9inch beard

KySongDog

Congratulations!  Belly crawlin for an hour......You DESERVE that bird!   :yoyo:   :highclap:

Semp

DirtyDog

Nice, Congrats.......... :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Rich is a very sensitive, caring hand holder. Dont let the scruffy beard and dirty mouth fool ya.  :roflmao:

Congrats Aaron...Nice bird though seriously. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

psycho

HaMeR

Way to go!! I'm looking for a little success on them myself next week. :eyebrownod:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

keekee

Nice bird Aaron! Congrads!

Brent

Roundman

blacky

Great bird, congratulations.
Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

Bopeye

Did you see the size of that chicken?  :shck: :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

That is a GREAT looking turkey.  Way to go!

Jerry

Bob D

Congrats, there is always alot of work with any turkey kill. Looks like you got the sneak down pretty good. It is a fun way to hunt turkeys if you can catch them in the open fields.