• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2018 LBL cabins.....

Started by coyote101, August 11, 2017, 11:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

......are available to rent for the week of the hunt. I got A25 again, arriving Wednesday, January 31 and leaving Sunday, February 4th. Looking forward to it.  :biggrin:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

centerfire_223

I thought it was decided to go the following week? So people that come stay the whole week won't have to use rim-fire all the way till Thursday.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyote101

You may be right Ronnie. I may have to reschedule. I guess we better figure it out before it gets too messed up. It's always been the first full weekend of February since I started coming.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

riverboss

I'm sure you have the right dates Pat!
It's always first weekend. The longer you wait the harder it's been hunted!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

JohnP

So, if for some stupid reason, some idiot from a far away land wanted to fly into another far away land what far away commercial LZ would he look for?  This idiot foreign creature may also have to give up his driving privilege due to injuries in another far away land, so is there a way for him to get from the LZ to the AO?  This is only an a temporary order of battle, must be approved by the CoS, (neurologist) and CG (Wife). 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

Mr. JohnP,

The nearest large LZ would be BNA. I'm certain a rendezvous could be coordinated to provide transportation to the AO.

Pat
NRA Life Member

KySongDog

Hope you can make it,  John.

FinsnFur

I'm going to to try to make this one. Im gonna say tentatively, I'll be there.  :fingerx:
What will keep it from happening is weather. It's a 9 hour drive for me and my job is very important to me. So I'll need that "to an from" window.
Or some financial crisis. As along as something dont go south between now and then, I can fund the trip.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

It depends on how the vacation time works out for me with this new job. I am gonna try to be there a day earlier than usual that way I can hunt a little.

I hope John and Jim can make it. It would be great if ya can.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

centerfire_223

I just noticed Pat, you are going to be a month early. Season don't open till February.   :biggrin:

John you wanna come I can pick you up in Nashville, when I come through. I will be heading out that way on Jan. 31 and coming home on February 4th.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 08, 2017, 08:55:35 PM
I'm going to to try to make this one. Im gonna say tentatively, I'll be there.  :fingerx:
What will keep it from happening is weather. It's a 9 hour drive for me and my job is very important to me. So I'll need that "to an from" window.
Or some financial crisis. As along as something dont go south between now and then, I can fund the trip.

9 hour :shrug:  get that ferd ouuta ferst. :innocentwhistle:
If I could make the trip I would just to see the Red white and blue butt crack. :laf:
I say what I think not think what I say.

JohnP

Ronnie, you got a deal.  I have an appointment with the neurologist on the 11th and again on the 16th so should know something shortly thereafter.   

FinsnFur

You can do it Barry  :eyebrownod:
...bring Art
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

JohnP

Well went to the doc today, told him I wanted to fly into TN in late Jan, early Feb drive into KY for a few days of hunting and then fly back to AZ.  He looked at Marge and said "has he been drinking?"  To which I replied "You ain't the only damn doctor in Dodge."    So as of now Marge said I ain't going and she is the only one who has a vote, but I got another appointment, same damn doctor, on the 16th.   

slagmaker

John you have traveling prayers a plenty coming from my end of the prayer chain. Here's asking the Lord above that you can make this trip

FinsnFur

John, is it the flying, the hunting, or the general distance from home that is making him skeptical?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 12, 2017, 10:01:33 PM
John, is it the flying, the hunting, or the general distance from home that is making him skeptical?

Or the people you would be hanging out with?

jerry

JohnP

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 12, 2017, 10:01:33 PM

None of the above Jim.  I have some pretty bad shaking and spasm (sp) at times, they are getting less violent and further apart but still happen.  I guess violent is the wrong word to use as I don't mean violent towards anybody or even myself, just well I don't know how to describe it. I guess it's best describe as rapid body movement without any control.  I was driving but ...........Marge, and I agreed, decided it best that I not so, so once again I surrendered my new truck keys to her. 

But if truth be known Jerry is probably right.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

slagmaker

OK so the LBL is happening February 2,3 and 4th 2018 right?

I just put in the vacation days and want to make sure I have everything correct.