• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A Couple More Pictures

Started by MI VHNTR, May 29, 2020, 07:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MI VHNTR

from last weeks game cameras.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

nastygunz

I didn't know they had emu in Michigan!

Hawks Feather

I have seen Sand Hill Cranes a couple of times in Indiana and I think they are a really neat bird.  But that comes from a person who likes most birds.

MI VHNTR

The Sandhill cranes and the geese have nested here for years. It’s a lot of fun to watch them and listen to them raise their young every year.

It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

JohnP

Sandhill cranes here are like the illegals, thousands of them and we can't get rid of either one.  I like the middle picture, is that your property?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

MI VHNTR

JohnP, all of the property show in any of the game camera pictures belongs to me. There is a pond right behind the small spruce trees on the left where the geese nest. The wooden frame between the geese is part of my 100 yard shooting range.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

MI VHNTR

Quote from: MI VHNTR on May 30, 2020, 07:31:04 PM
JohnP, all of the property show in any of the game camera pictures belongs to me. There is a pond right behind the small spruce trees on the left where the geese nest. The wooden frame between the geese is part of my 100 yard shooting range.

In order to alleviate any safety concerns about the target stand placement, I figured that I should add that the road is my dead end road that ends on my property, so safety is not an issue. As always, safety first with firearms.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB