• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

any coyote hunters from TN,KY,VA area

Started by markTNhunter, February 08, 2010, 06:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markTNhunter

kcb346

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and thats why it's called the present.

coyotehunter_1

Hey Mark,

Welcome to FnF.  How you doing?  :biggrin:
We have a few TN,KY,VA'ers that hang their hats here. :highclap:

BTW<  I'm the same coyotehunter_1 from Hunting Nut. 
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Jimmie in Ky

Western Ky here, down where the creeks flow to the west instead of north. Jimmie

markTNhunter

hows it going fellers im from cumberland gap,tn im a yote calling nut (lol) thoght i was the only one around here for awhile.till i ran up on coyote_1 online,good to here from you again.

Raven42

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

kycamtrakker

kyfuzzyface

Washington County Ky. Here
Welcome aboard
Fuzzy

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

linemansteve

No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

markTNhunter

hows it going buckshot
    my wife is from letcher co. a little place called partridge.i work there some too blacktopping roads.

pointshootsplat

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

220swift

Mark i live about 2 miles from Cumberland Gap and i love to hunt yotes too. We need to get togather sometimes.

markTNhunter

hey 220swift where abouts are you TN,KY,orVA.and yea im always ready to yote hunt just give me some more info how to contact you and we will set up a trip.

220swift

I live about 1 mile north of Arthur Tn. on Tiprell Rd. I drive a T100 Toyota and have a small greenhouse next to my house. Just ask anyone where the former mailman lives.

jdbp