• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

any coyote hunters from TN,KY,VA area

Started by markTNhunter, February 08, 2010, 06:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markTNhunter

hey 220 swift are you the former mail man if so i know you (G.T.) didnt know you yote.

Teamroper

When you stop learning from everybody else you are going backwards.

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

220swift

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: Teamroper on February 25, 2010, 05:54:27 AM
Kingston, Tn. here

Kingston?  Would that be in Roane County by any chance?   :eyebrow:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Teamroper

There's nothing like roping, riding and shooting, but boy, my horse hates it!-Teamroper

coyotehunter_1

Well I'll be... I'm in the Bowman Bend (Midtown) area on the other side of the Tn river from Kingston.  

Small world  :wink:  

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

Teamroper

Ever see the "Bar M Ranch" sign south of the river on 58? :innocentwhistle:

markTNhunter

hey team roaper your not far at all from me

markTNhunter

HEY 220 SWIFT now i know who you are ill give you a call well set up a coyote trip

Teamroper

markTNhunter

i am near cumberland gap about 50 miles north of knoxville.where tennessee,kentucky,and virginia all come together

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: Teamroper on February 25, 2010, 07:13:58 PM
Ever see the "Bar M Ranch" sign south of the river on 58? :innocentwhistle:

Bar M... I remember seeing that sign. I know I've passed by it several times with my work (Ideal Plumbing in Rockwood) but I can't place it exactly. I'll pay better attention the next time I'm over your way. :wink:

Teamroper

Big archway with "Bar M Ranch" posted on it. It's one half mile on right below old Fairfield School. South of the river on Rt. 58. Do you know where that is?

coyotehunter_1

Quote from: Teamroper on February 27, 2010, 06:46:39 PM
Big archway with "Bar M Ranch" posted on it. It's one half mile on right below old Fairfield School. South of the river on Rt. 58. Do you know where that is?

:doh2: Yep, I know where you're located now... about 7 miles or so out of Kingston. :wink: 

Teamroper

ThomasFields60

I'm in Cleveland TN. Just started hunting coyotes. Anyone nearby thats wants to show a couple of newbies how its done? I've got 3 or 4 farms to hunt on.
If its Black, gray, red, or brown............ it's down! I don't discriminate.

Teamroper

You are just about an hour South of me. I am covered up right now with places to go, but shoot me a PM with your phone number and email address and I'll try to give you a call sometime.

ThomasFields60

My buddy is in Morristown TN he is on his way this weekend to yote hunt. How close are you to morristown?
If its Black, gray, red, or brown............ it's down! I don't discriminate.