• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2011 Mid-West Coyoate Calling Contest Calls. 4th Year!

Started by Orion, December 31, 2010, 10:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

The 2011 Mid West Coyote Calling Event calls are ready!!  The limited number of (30) open reed and (10) closed reed calls are made from Natural Birch Laminate with a white and brown marbled toneboard.  The event and ORION logos are Laser engraved!  All calls are numbered with #1 - #10 reserved for sale on Friday night, 7 Jan, at St Francis.  Send me a PM if you are interested in a 2011 open & closed reed set.  $22 each delivered TYD.  

Closed reed calls

There are some 2010 (13 open - 2 closed) and 2009 (10 open - 1 closed) calls and a very limited number of 2008 (2) closed reed calls available.  The 2010 calls are made from Screamin' Red Laminate with a RED toneboard.  The 2009 calls where made with Charcoal Silverwood and 2008 where made from Fiji Orangewood both dymondwood.  Send PM if interested in matched numbered set.  The 2010 and 2009 closed reed calls are the same basic shape as the 2011 closed reed calls.
Sample picture of the 2010 calls..

Sample picturs of the 2009 and 2008 calls

Thanks for your time,
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Todd Rahm

PM sent!!!!

Like the engraving, and the coloration of the toneboads. The look great on the birch.  :wink:

FinsnFur

I was going to say, if your limiting each series, you seriously need to be numbering them.
:doh2: You were wayyyyyyy ahead of me the whole time.

Nice looking stuff. :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Orion

Jim - the numbering was P. Paul's idea when I started this contest call thing.  There were 50 in 2008, 35 in 2009 and 2010 and only 30 this year.  There were also a small number a matching closed reed calls, 7 2009/2010 and 10 this year.

Thanks,

Doug
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com