Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vayotehowler

Also look at bourbon disease, killed a guy in ky I think. For an interesting read... Read about operation Paperclip.after ww2 Russia started grabbing nazi scientist, U.S. Not to be outdone did the same( operation Paperclip. Also read about Dr Eric Traub. Nazi microbiologist and studied ticks and spread of disease to livestock and disease vectoring. He worked on plum island in the hamptons. He studied burgdorferi which is Lyme. Plum isle is 20 miles across the channel from Lyme CT. He real eased tick on plum isle. I know people who said deer would swim from plum to Lyme ct all the time. That's my idea and others thru research w my Lyme thyroid whatever I have. But research it and you'll be amazed. Plum island is where they track disease of farm animals...

Dave

Thought I had a bad case of this new Powassan Virus, but ends up being Lyme.  Can't imagine it being much worse than my last few days and hope to god I never find out.  Took about 2-1/2 to 3 days for the antibiotic to kick some spirochete ass and I'm almost back to 100%
   :confused:  Doc said it was that or maybe some bad mushrooms - told him I don't eat mushrooms  :eyebrow:

HuntnCarve

Dave,

I sure hope you recover in time for deer season.  Good drivers are pretty hard to find these days.  :laf:  Seriously, I hope you and the antibiotics kick the spirochetes butt!  Meantime, glad to hear you are mending.

HnC
Dave

FinsnFur

Not good Dave. Glad to hear your on the road to recovery. Hopefully it's a short drive.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Dave,

I sure am glad to see that you are almost 100%.  Now about those toad stools that you have been eating . . . . .

Jerry

JohnP

WOW, never heard of Powassan Virus.  Glad you're on the mend so you don't disappoint Dave as a driver.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Quote from: Dave on June 20, 2015, 04:46:22 PM
Thought I had a bad case of this new Powassan Virus, but ends up being Lyme.  Can't imagine it being much worse than my last few days and hope to god I never find out.  Took about 2-1/2 to 3 days for the antibiotic to kick some spirochete ass and I'm almost back to 100%
   :confused:  Doc said it was that or maybe some bad mushrooms - told him I don't eat mushrooms  :eyebrow:

Man, hate to hear that you got Lyme Disease.  Sure hope they caught it quickly enough.  It has been super bad to some friends of mine in Virginia.  Unabashedly praying that you will dodge the long term potential.