• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Don's new ride.

Started by pitw, June 11, 2016, 10:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Yeah Jerry I am and ma is living with it.
Jim they ain't as rare up here, but then again it may be that I'm in so many back yards with me job.  I do think the young punk is a bandit too.  Lucky for me he likes the 70's and not the 80-86 that I like.

second installment last night.
I say what I think not think what I say.

pitw

Little bum got number 3 today.  I got enlisted to drive him over and help get it running.  That was easy as the fellow had it ready to roll when we got there :yoyo: :yoyo: :biggrin:.  390 with a f'n automatic.  Runs like a dream and handles our gravel roads way better than my 95.  Only thing we found wrong so far is no signal lights and the passenger door handle on the inside don't work well[the lad knows how to fix that as I've given him lots of experience :biggrin:].

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

He can open his own used truck lot. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Quote from: JohnP on June 12, 2017, 01:09:12 PM
He can open his own used truck lot.

We had an interesting discussion about that last eve John.  I suggested he sell this one for a couple grand and use the money in the future to buy the exact truck he wants of that vintage.  He got mad and left, when he got back he said, "I just counted your 80's series trucks and there are 7 4x4 and 8 2 wheel drive, plus 11 nissans. so don't tell me how to sell mine". :alscalls: :alscalls:
He loves each one. :shrug:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com