• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I know it's not a call, but...

Started by Coulter, November 21, 2016, 07:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

The classified's didn't seem right either. :innocentwhistle:

I made these knives and shuckers a while ago. They aren't doing me any good sitting aroud the shop so I'm offering them up here at a discounted price of $95 for either knife, and $75 for either shucker. I'll cover the shipping costs as well. Here's what I have...

Salt Cedar Large Caper (overall 7 3/4", blade 2 7/8",  CPM 154 Steel) w/ black spacers, double brass pins and includes the black cordura case as shown. (SOLD)

Bocote Small Game Skinner (overall 6 5/8", blade 3", 440C Stainless) w/ black spacers, triple brass pins and includes the black cordura case as shown. (SOLD)

Bocote Oyster Shucker w/ black spacers, double brass pins and includes the black cordura case as shown.

Red Mallee Burl Oyster Shucker w/ black spacers, double brass pins and includes the black cordura case as shown. (SOLD)

* Note blades are made in USA by Jantz
Thanks for looking,
Steve

slagmaker

Nice looking cutting tools ya got there Coulter. 
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Okanagan

Real purty!

I'd use that larger caper on moose!  For all but some boning operations on large animals I like a short, continuously curved blade with a big handle shaped so that I know where the sharp part of the blade is at all times merely by feel. 

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Thanks guys...I may just be toting that caper around the woods with me on Monday for our deer opener if I don't sell it first. :innocentwhistle:

Coulter

Dang it...spoke to soon, both knives are sold. So who wants a shucker :wo: I bet you could sharpen one of them up and skin a moose with it :wo: Probably wouldn't be pretty though...