• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

North Bay Game Calls is closing the doors for good....

Started by Coulter, May 25, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Well, it's final. I'm shutting the doors on North Bay Game Calls. I have no choice. My wife of nearly 25 years, best friend of 28 and mother of our three children has decided the grass is greener on the other side. She's been seeing some thug biker reject dude behind my back for the last two months or more. I still gave her the opportunity to save our marriage and she didn't want it. I'll be filing for divorce as soon as possible and selling off all NB equipment, wood, etc. as well as most of my firearms and whatever else I can find to get this over with so I can move on with my life without her.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have made North Bay what it is over the years. I could never have done anything I did without you. I don't want to end the business, but financially I really have no choice in the matter. I'll be shutting down the website and Facebook page in the next month or sooner.

Again, I really appreciate it and I hope to be able to hunt with some of you guys again in the future. I've made some great friends through the NB business and I intend to continue those friendships. I will still be on FnF as much as possible and rolling forward as quickly as possible. Thanks again and good gunnin'!

Steve

Hawks Feather

Wow, this is one sad post.  I am sorry for all that you are going through.

Jerry

FinsnFur

God this is a story we all seem to be hearing way too often in this day an age.
I hate it for ya Steve. And for what it's worth, I been right where your at.
Time, time, time...it takes time to move forward. Just remember that we'll always be here if ya just want to vent.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Oh man.... I am so sorry to hear this.

Hang in there. I have been there and I know from experience all the well wishes and condolences do very little to ease what your going through
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Dang Steve this is very sad to hear!
To bad it couldn't be worked out, I haven't been threw it but have been close.
You will be OK.. I'm sure of that, like Jim said time time time!

Hang in they're and keep  a cool head!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

pitw

Tough story to read Steve.
Hold on to the good and and carry forth.
If'n you need to talk[or anything else], we are here.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

We ache for you.  Check in when you can and don't let yourself drift away from this supportive place. 

JohnP

Steve, nothing I could add that already has not been said.
When Okanagan said:  "Check in when you can and don't let yourself drift away from this supportive place."  please remember that.  When my nerve problem was getting the best of me I often came here just to read and it made me forget my health issues.  I think I can say for all WE support you.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

slagmaker

bambam

KySongDog

Quote from: Coulter on May 25, 2017, 09:00:59 PM
Well, it's final. I'm shutting the doors on North Bay Game Calls. I have no choice. My wife of nearly 25 years, best friend of 28 and mother of our three children has decided the grass is greener on the other side. She's been seeing some thug biker reject dude behind my back for the last two months or more. I still gave her the opportunity to save our marriage and she didn't want it. I'll be filing for divorce as soon as possible and selling off all NB equipment, wood, etc. as well as most of my firearms and whatever else I can find to get this over with so I can move on with my life without her.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have made North Bay what it is over the years. I could never have done anything I did without you. I don't want to end the business, but financially I really have no choice in the matter. I'll be shutting down the website and Facebook page in the next month or sooner.

Again, I really appreciate it and I hope to be able to hunt with some of you guys again in the future. I've made some great friends through the NB business and I intend to continue those friendships. I will still be on FnF as much as possible and rolling forward as quickly as possible. Thanks again and good gunnin'!

Steve

Steve,  she is the loser in this situation.  The hard core biker types (trust me I know what I'm talking about) are mostly here today and gone tomorrow when it comes to women.   

The good Lord puts out a new crop of females every year.  You'll find the one that's right for you and you for her.  Hope you can still make it to LBL next year.   Hang in there and stay in touch. 

Johnny

HuntnCarve

Steve,

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through.  You will tough it out.  It will not be easy.  But you will get through it, as you have all the other hardships. As stated above.  You always have friends to turn to.  Don't forget that. 

Dave

nailbender

Sorry for your troubles. Hang in there, life goes on.

Coulter

Thanks everybody...I really do appreciate the support. It truly does mean a lot to me. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but it has been nothing short of chaos trying to figure things out and keep my mind occupied with other things. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done. I would have taken 5 more broken backs over this crap! I can't even describe the hurt. It's like she haunts me in ever little thing I do now. I can't seem to get her out of my head. I know it's going to take time, but damn it, I want to move on now! You guys know I'm not the type to just sit around and watch how things unfold. I want to be the one unfolding them. With extreme caution at this point of course. I can't trust a word she says, even about not getting an attorney.

I have nothing against bikers at all. I do have a severe problem with one that takes my wife and best friend from me though. He's a real sleaze from what I can tell, criminal record and all. A match made in heaven I guess. A couple of you will know what I'm referring to there.

Anyway, it's time to move on. Johhny, I'm going to try my damndest to make it to LBL next year. It's not like she will have any say in the matter.

So any of you guys have a hot sister? Gotta get some humor back into my life here...

Thanks again for the well wishes and support. I will try to provide any updates as I get them. I'm sure they'll be slow in coming though.

Steve

slagmaker

Hang in there buddy. It's not easy what your going through I know from personal experience. 

Dave

Sorry to see what you're going through, Steve.  Can't imagine it.  Lean on your friends and family.

Coulter

Thanks again...Reg and Dave. Just getting ready to go see an attorney here shortly. I don't want to commit to any one attorney just yet. This is merely a consult. But it's certainly a start. I hear the door slowly creaking shut behind me. Too slow for my liking though...

Steve