• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Thanks

Started by Hawks Feather, May 28, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to all who served.  I appreciate the freedoms that you have helped keep for the United States.

Jerry

HaMeR

+1

Thank You Jerry!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 28, 2017, 12:56:43 PM
I just wanted to give a BIG THANKS to all who served.  I appreciate the freedoms that you have helped keep for the United States.

Jerry

Your Welcome.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

Yes a super big thanks to all who have given to make this country what it was before Obama gutted it!

Sent from my Tank Xtreme 5.0 using Tapatalk

Dave

Want to add my thanks here also!

pitw

I wanna thank you from Canada too.  Not like I don't know some of the reasons I sleep safe. :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

I had an old fellow walk up to me today when I was in my rig and say I saw your license plate and I just wanted to thank you for your service. Thought that was pretty damn nice of him.

Okanagan

A grateful heart from me as well, reflecting on the carefree joys of recent weeks travelling freely across two vast nations, gatherings among family and friends without fear or furtiveness -- compared to an Olympics potential classmate who returned from Vietnam with legs mangled; compared to my mother's favorite brother whose dog tag was finally found at Anzio, compared to Pat's lost friends, compared to John's bout with agent orange and scarred wounds-- thank you.  You bought it for us.

coyote101

It was an honor to serve.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

bambam

God bless our Veterans. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

My sincere thanks, also, to all that have served and continue to serve and protect