• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Progress

Started by JohnP, May 26, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Was feeling pretty good yesterday so went out to the garage with the new AR stripped it down to nothing and gave it a good cleaning.  While cleaning it I had the new caller getting charged and was thinking about October.  Marge came out and said sarcastically  "new rifle, new caller what's next new truck?"  Not a bad idea I said.  So next time I feel comfortable enough I'm going to "tour" the car dealer lots. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

coyote101

It is great to hear you are getting out and about Mr. JohnP .  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

slagmaker

When ya feel up to it test drive the most expensive model ya can. Nothing quite like the smell of new to make one feel better.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Hawks Feather

I thought she was going to say new wife for the last one.  But I think she knows she is irreplaceable.

Jerry

HaMeR

So happy for you Mr. John!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Went to see the neurologist yesterday and although we had some good news we also had some bad news.   The nerve damage in my feet has not gotten any worse, that's the good news but it appears I am now getting some nerve damage in my left hip.  One thing about the nerve damage I have is that it will never get better, it may stay the same but will probably get worse as time goes on.  Soooo on the way home we passed a Nissan dealership, told Marge to turn around and let's go look. Guess what, new caller, new rifle, new truck - Nissan Frontier with all the bells and whistles.  Figured it I have a limited time left to hunt I'm gong first class. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Awwright!!  We're not rich but we probably have more money than we have time left. I like your style!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: JohnP on June 21, 2017, 09:29:34 AM
Figured it I have a limited time left to hunt I'm gong first class.

Congratulations on the new truck.  I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Jerry

HaMeR

Congratulations on the new ride Mr. John!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:  You'll be comfy in that one!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Quote from: Hawks Feather on June 21, 2017, 11:27:01 AM
Congratulations on the new truck.  I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
Jerry

I couldnt agree more :congrats: I hope you enjoy it more then you imagined you would
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com