• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Howlers and more!

Started by keekee, September 11, 2006, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Got a bunch of boxes going out this am! Thought maybe you all would like a look at some of them.....

Here is a look at the first buffalo howler I have ever made. This one is headed down to AL for Rich to give it a good home!

And this one is headed down South also, kind of a new look. Something that Rj came up with, And I gave a try at it! Thanks RJ!

Brent

Todd Rahm

Those are nice look'n Kee. The Buff howlers is sharp, but I think the colorations of #2 and #5 give it a good run for its money.  :biggrin:

Those calls look really nice too. Is that #3 call the same Zebra wood call ya posted in the other thread? If so, this picture really makes it stand out. What are those last two calls spun from?

Nice calls  :congrats:

FinsnFur

Sweet!  :yoyo:
There's a pile of labor settin THERE ey?  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

keekee

Thanks guys!

Todd, thats the same zebrawood call thats up for sale in the other post. The last two in the bunch are dirlin Black Bird Calls. I have had that Zebrawood in the shop for a long time, and just had not had time to turn it. I was set up to turn some calls for a couple order and could not stand it....lol...Had to turn a piece of it.

Ya, Jim there a lot of Hrs there!

Brent

THO Game Calls

Wow.  Those are sure nice.  I am going to have to get me one of your howlers one of these days.  Man can't have too many calls unless his wife finds his stash LOL.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

"Man can't have too many calls unless his wife finds his stash LOL."

Thats true! So I make sure she dont find it, besides there are so many calls around here, she dont know one from the other......lol

Let me know Al we can work something out!

Brent

THO Game Calls

Never say never.  I am an advocate of only having one gun case.  That way, when you go in or out it is always the same case.  This way, I can go out with the case, and come back with a new gun and no one will be the wiser LOL. 

Or so I thoght.

One day, I was cleaning the gun safe out.  I had all the guns laid on the bed, staning in corners in te bedroom, and guess who shows up?  Wife had to leave work becuase they had a chemical spill in the basement and they sent everyone home at 10 AM. 

She walks into the bedroom to get her stuff for the gym, and as she is walking out, says

"I didn't know you had so many guns"

That was all she said, but the message was clear....

"BUSTED"

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

:roflmao:

...and you had no idea she was cleaning out her shoes closet just the day before.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

They always seem to be one step ahead of us, don't they?

Here's my plan...I'm buying a howler from Brent. BUT, I'm keeping the money here so she won't miss it, and I'm keeping the howler at Brent's house so she won't find it.

See...you just gotta play their game. :biggrin:

Seriously, fantastic looking calls Brent.

Brad

keekee

I will haft to say though. My wife never says a word about me buying stuff or all the hunting I do. But the first wife did and she in not around now...lol

Brad...That sounds like a plan! Thanks

Brent

Montana Hunter

Super nice looking batch KeeKee! :yoyo: MH

keekee

Thanks MH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

fuzz624

Well guys I agree Brent makes some beautiful howlers.It is hard to believe just how realistic they sound.The first time i heard brent blow on one i was surprised to say the least.I could of swore i was standing next to a full blooded coyote.Sharp lookin calls Brent.

keekee

Bopeye

Quote from: keekee on September 11, 2006, 12:16:50 AM

And this one is headed down South also, kind of a new look. Something that Rj came up with, And I gave a try at it! Thanks RJ!

Brent

I got it, I got it......it's mine.....oh yeah......it's cool..........Thanks Brent, it's awesome.
First time I've been able to make anything that sounded like a howl in my whole life.
I love it...........YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!
:yoyo: :highclap:

Now what to buy next.......decisions...... :wo:............oh the pain of it all. :madd:

I'll figure it out soon.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

Cool! Im glad you like it and it works well for you! :eyebrownod: Thats what makes us call makers stay around!  :eyebrownod:

I hope it calls many, many coyotes for ya! And if it ever gives you any trouble at all, just yell and we will take care of what ever it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Thanks!
Brent