• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Got your thinking cap? Call giveaway....

Started by Purgatory_Predator_Calls, November 02, 2007, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Me to man.  It was fun!  Next time I'm going to make everyone identify the woods involved in those 25 calls  :madd:

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

Hawks Feather

Yoey,

In my excitement with the winner, I completely forgot to thank your for coming up with a great idea.  The prize for the winner is an excellent call that anyone would be proud to own.  It has been fun watching this unfold.

Yerry

:congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:         :congrats:       

bowjunkie

congrats Scott, I gave up on it after I spent 30 minutes lookin fer Kurts last name  :biggrin: glad you didn't nice call and a fun way to get it thanks Joey for the good time and the donation  :congrats:

Ed

Todd Rahm

Nice Job Scott!!!   :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Good lil' brain teaser Joey.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

HaMeR

Oh man! I had the whole list done a day earlier than Scott but unfortunately I suffered a near web forum posting career ending injury to one of my two typing fingers & couldn't post my list fast enough!!!!! :madd:  Luckily I was able to get the hang nail removed without surgery. :whew:  Dodged a big one right there. :wink:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Congrats Scott!!  You did good!! :congrats: :congrats: 

:readthis:  Actually I only knew 6 of them with a definite I'm almost certain on 3 others. I did have Kurts right tho. :biggrin: 
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

:laf:^^^^^^^^ :roflmao:  :laugh2:

Thanks, it was fun.
Lookin forward to gettin the call too. ;yes;
Scott