• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

This is nice!

Started by keekee, July 21, 2006, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogwood Creek

I can't wait Brad. The howler I got from you orriginally is still in the truck. I never leave home without it. I need to order some horns to make up. I will let you know when I get a super nice one for trading stock. I won't trade anything less than that with a master like yourself. Take care buddy,R.J.

bigben

well here is the second open reed I have ever made.  below are some pics and also a sound clip of a serenade series I made on it.  any constructive criticism is appreciated.  thanks for lookin.
Click here to watch seranade

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

CCP

Great looking calls!! I WILL find away to get a few of these calls posted to my house.Yellerdog I been eyeing your calls for awhile now will have to get with you in a few weeks.Brent looking forward to calling in a few with the new howler.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jerry Hunsley

Quote from: Brad H on July 21, 2006, 06:32:01 PM
You guys are killing me here. But I won't be left out!!

No one's supposed to see this yet...or at all really. There's only three that will be made and all are spoken for. They never got a chance to sell publicly like I intended. The only thing missing is the custom black Reese lanyard that comes with. Wish I could have gotten that in the pic too.

But what the hell...

Field of Screams    Brad, If I sent you a real good buffalo horn would you make me one sometime when your not so busy? I'll even pay you. I am partial to little howlers and that looks like a great one. If you don't want to, that's not a problem.

Brad, just disregard what I said about the call. I was a little out of line.

Brad H

I didn't see what you said? :confused:

No biggie I guess.

Brad

FinsnFur

Judging by the last paragraph in the quote, it looks like Jerry wants you to make him a howler Brad, but accidentally typed that into the quote also. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Brad H

Oh geeze, I didn't see that either.

Sorry if I missed that Jerry. I'll sure make whatever size or shape you have in mind.

Brad

Bopeye

Quote from: keekee on July 21, 2006, 06:05:10 PM
Well, I figured since no one else would I may as well post some pic's!

A few howlers>>>>>>>>

Brent

They look awesome........I'll take the one on the bottom. Or the middle one. Or the one third from the left.......or..............I'll just take one. :innocentwhistle:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

Will ship on Monday Bop! Same as in the mail! Pic's to come this weekend!

Brent