• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

Take it for what its worth.
"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion."  - G.K. Chesterton
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

This one is for you Semp.

"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem" - Ronald Reagan
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

This one is for all of us.

"Power flows through the barrel of a gun" - Mao Tse-tung (Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party)

Then he took all the guns!
Register to vote.  And vote; as if your guns depend on it.
NRA Life Member

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

Quote from: coyote101 on February 08, 2008, 05:13:42 AM
Register to vote.  And vote; as if your guns depend on it.

Now that's a quote I can agree w/. :wink:

coyote101

For all you NASCAR fans.

"Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass!" - Dale Earnhardt
NRA Life Member

securpro

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

vvarmitr

I think I can use that one Pat!!!!  :roflmao:

CCP

I love that one Pat!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

wv_yoter

Jason

coyote101

For those who question:

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is" - Albert Camus
NRA Life Member

muss

coyote101

Another one for those with questions:

"If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams
NRA Life Member

CCP

I got where I look forward to these quotes of the day.   :congrats:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

coyote101

For Abraham Lincoln on the 200th anniversary of his birth:

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Since its his birthday, he gets two.

"The philosophy of the schoolroom in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next." - Abraham Lincoln

NRA Life Member

vvarmitr

Whoa! That second one is pretty heavy! :huh:

HaMeR

The folks that shaped this Nation during it's 1st 50years were way beyond their time in thought. And now,,,,, well,,,,,  :rolleye:.

I've heard the 1st quote before but never the 2nd. How true they are.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

THO Game Calls

We have already lost our freedoms, or a great many of them.   If the Dems get elected, more will be taken away.  Problem is, if McCain get elected, we stand to suffer the same fate.

The 4th Amendment to the Consitution was done away with by the Patriot Act

McCain Finegold did away with the 1st

The others are sure to suffer the same fate.

We now live in a country that has been rulled by two families for the last 20 years, and quite possably could be ruled by the same two families for the next 16.

Our laws are made by people who have been in Goverment for as many as 50 years in some cases, and are so removed from "the people" that they are no longer doing what is good for us, but instead, good for them.

Our infastructure is crumbling around us, our borders are wide open, large corporations dictate what we are able to afford, and the Govermnet that was formed to be of the people and for the people has become a mockery in the international community.

We are a divided nation, with little hope of ever regaiining our original vision.

We are ripe for civil war, and I forsee that if Obama gets elected and some nut white supermist takes him out.  If we were attacked today, there would be little we could do to defend ourselves.  It would be up to the people, and a great many of them wouldn't even care.

AL
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

muss

This nation was built on GOD. (IN GOD WE TRUST) but now we are not even allowed to say that name in public or we might affend someone. The saying, it was good enough for Grandma, doesn't mean anything today. I believe that is why are country is in such bad shape is because we have forgotten where we have came from and where are ansesters have came from.

David

coyote101

Since we're getting wound up...here's some more:

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution.  That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties" - Abraham Lincoln

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better.  This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world." - Abraham Lincoln

"Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets" - Abraham Lincoln

We, as responsible citizens, must be informed and involved.  Pay attention to what your elected officials are doing, from the local school board, judges and governmental bodies, to your U.S. Congressmen, Senators and President. Write, phone or email them and let them know that you are a constituent and where you stand on the issues. And if you're not happy with them;  vote the scoundrels out!!. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain.

And join the NRA!
NRA Life Member