• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by coyote101, February 06, 2008, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyote101

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." - Unknown
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Quote from: coyote101 on June 19, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." - Unknown

I think this was my parent's sex education talk with me.

coyote101

"Whoever does not regard what he has as most ample wealth, is unhappy, though he be master of the world." -  Epictetus
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

coyote101

"The older I get the better I used to be!" - Lee Trevino
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"While we are postponing, life speeds by." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all." - Peter Drucker
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one." - John C. Maxwell
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." - Amos Bronson Alcott
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help." - Epicurus
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need." - Vernon Howard
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"When in doubt, don't." - Benjamin Franklin
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"We have, I fear, confused power with greatness." - Stewart Udall
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"Blessed is the man, who having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy evidence of the fact." - George Eliot
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish." - Donald Trump
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years, how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
NRA Life Member

coyote101

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot." - Steven Wright
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

Right.  Real fishing takes a kayak.  Just ask Jim.

Jerry