• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Howlers!

Started by keekee, October 26, 2006, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Shipped three today, thought maybe you all would like a look at them. One is going to TN and Two are headed to IN.

I liked the Brown horn!

Thanks,
Brent

desert dog

Nice looking howlers Brent.  I think I have to second that I like the brown one the best!

Loren
www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Todd Rahm

Yipper nice Kee and I'm partial to the coloration of the last one. Very nice.  :congrats:

bowjunkie

sweeeeetttt now those are nice  :yoyo:...I'm gonna have ta get on the list fer one soon  :biggrin:

Lighterknot

Brent,
    Do you still make any like the one you used at the LBL 2 years ago?  I think you ended up losing the one I am talking about while you were at the LBL.  The horn looked a little bit shorter, there wasn't a "band" right before the mouthpiece, and I think it was just a plain lookin non polished horn.

edit:  oh yeah and I don't think it had the ridges on the end of the horm
Chad

AWSparrows

Very nice!
I like the one on the right.

Jimmie in Ky

That's the howler he road tested :roflmao:

He found it where it fell off :eyebrownod:Jimmie

keekee

Thanks Guys!

Ya, Jimmies right! I found it the next day, laying in the road. It was beat up real bad but still worked and no cracks!

These are the same howlers there just finished real nice. Mine the one your talking about is built the same just dont look as good, I never finished it. I did do some sanding on it and put the ridges on the end last week. Now I just need to polish it and serve it and then clear coat and buff it. Maybe some day! :innocentwhistle:

That poor howler has been threw hell and back! :eyebrownod:

Brent

THO Game Calls

Dang!  Those are sure pretty.   :bowingsmilie:

Really like that Laminated closed reed I got from Kee.  A sweet little call with outstanding workmanship, but those howlers sure do make ya want to rip a credit card out of your wallet don't they?

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Thanks AL!

I almost forgot about that laminate Closed reed. Bloodwood and mayple I think? I held on to that one for a while! I need to make a few more laminates soon.

Brent