• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bowfishing

Started by CCP, July 22, 2006, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I have posted similar clip bow fishing in other places thought I might drop one here.I will be creating many more on different subjects.

Iam new to all of this video stuff so feel free to criticize its the only way I will know to change things.I hope you enjoy.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

:yoyo: WOW ...new to this video stuff huh :sneer:

Pretty clever Rich :congrats: I like the twirling advertisment, of course my opinion there is a little biased. :wink:

Brent said you knew some wizardry with that stuff,  guess he wasn't kiddin. :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Rick223

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

keekee

Oh Ya!!!!!!!!!!  Nice work Rich!

Brent

CCP

Thanks guys I will try to get some more up.I got a few more years before Iam there.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

ccp2

Hey Rich its bout time to get back out on the water and do little more of this!!!!!!!!!

CCP

You are right ccp2 we need to get out there before Ronnie kills all our fish. Water should be right in a few weeks. :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

centerfire_223

Waters right now boys!!! Carp and gar should be spawning down there now. Catfish should be getting close too. I was hoping to get down there for the tournament at the end of the month but I think I will go see Bopeye instead. I am looking forward to picking up my dog. I have got to get him so he will be coyote ready by winter. Beside Bop will teach him bad habbits if I don't.   :roflmao:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bopeye

Quote from: centerfire_223 on April 15, 2007, 06:23:01 AM
Waters right now boys!!! Carp and gar should be spawning down there now. Catfish should be getting close too. I was hoping to get down there for the tournament at the end of the month but I think I will go see Bopeye instead. I am looking forward to picking up my dog. I have got to get him so he will be coyote ready by winter. Beside Bop will teach him bad habbits if I don't.   :roflmao:

The only bad habit I will teach them has already been accomplished............they eat like crazy.... :laf:
I look forward to seeing you come Ronnie.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

ErictheRed

I have not done any bowfishing since last year.  That makes me want to go after them again.

cb223

Very cool video. Now I think I will dig out my bow fishing gear!!!!
CHAD

CCP

THANKS

We still haven't gotten under way yet this year but soon I promise.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

5 SHOTS

I went bow fishing the other day only to find out the carp had frozen out in my favorite hole  :argh:  (it was only 1-2 feet deep), but the water was clear as glass so we found something else to harpoon instead !                                     
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

awh

Oh yes. Very nice.

Do you guys eat them? They stink to high heaven when cleaning them, but we learned a trick this past year I'll share.

We usally throw out jugs and catch around a dozen to take camping. After we gthem we'll take them, alive, to the car wash and hit them with teh high powered pressure washer. Then fill a barrel up with fresh clean water and put them in it for a couple days. It really really cuts down on the smell.

And watch the heads after you cut them off. they will still get ya after an hour of being cut off. Just ask dear ol cuz who is scared to death of them....LOL
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

5 SHOTS

I'll have to try that next time. I like how the heart still beats hours after you clean them. and I always cut the jaw muscles after I had to clean chickens the same day. (Two of the chickens were wearing turtle head hats!)
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

awh

Yeap...Cam loves to watch the hearts as well. Amasing they can beat that long after coming out.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

centerfire_223

Rich come on up my way and I will put one of these on film for you.

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

ErictheRed

I've never seen a catfish that big when bowfishing.  Maybe 10 pounds is the biggest catfish I've seen while bowfishing.  We don't seem to see that many at catfish at all.  I hope to get to go some here pretty soon.  Maybe we will see some carp or something.

centerfire_223

I have seen some WAY bigger than that one. That particular fish only weighted 35# but it sure looked bigger than that. We can shoot them by the boat loads here and legal too.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

weedwalker

NICE FISH !!  :congrats: I never have got a cat while bowfishing. Just carp, gar, and suckers.