• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

camoflage ?

Started by straycat, December 01, 2006, 08:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

I got it on good info that this is a certain webmaster from Wis. in his best camoflage !   :confused:

And this is his soon to be hunting partner from Tenn. ( Guess Who ! )

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

And here is my hunting partner after a good day fishin',sorry Bop !     :innocentwhistle:

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

Ok..... :confused: howd you get into my photobucket?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

:roflmao: lookin at those pics I'm goin fishin heck with huntin  :eyebrow:

THO Game Calls

NIce Bass

Sorry - Someone had to say it   :laf:

Hey Bowjunkie - never give up hope.  How about this hunting partner.  Looks like she's got a nice rack there   :eyebrownod:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

PS  your calls are on the way
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Radd4

Man I'd like to be chasin that during the rut :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:.... wait a minute did I say that out loud :holdon: :holdon: :holdon: :holdon:
Please do not tell my wife, child support would break me..
Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

studabaka

I always thought you could get your appetite anywhere, you just have to take all your meals at home....course mine left so maybe that ain't so  :confused:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff