• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Coyote clip

Started by CCP, December 03, 2006, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

Me and Aaron went out this morning to hunt some coyotes. First thing I did was leave the calls in the other truck and had to drive all the way back. Made a set no takers then went to a new place we had scouted. We walked right up on one at about forty yards filmed him leaving. We will go back later and call there.

Had time for one more stand went to a farm we had scouted several times and was waiting for the wind to be right. Finally luck was on our side and the wind was right for that stand. We setup with the E-caller way up wind from us hoping a coyote would come down the draw down wind from the caller and into our laps.

Got lucky again coyote done just that ran right into our laps,It wasn't hard at all this coyote was young and came charging in.
Here is a clip from this morning,I will post some pic's later got to go to work. I will give more detail a little later with pics.

As always these are compressed so best viewed in a small window hope you enjoy.Coyote was shot at approximately 14 yards
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

yucca

nailbender

Nice clip! You must be pretty far south,, couldn't see your breath!

stevecriner

Nice clip buddy,keep em comin.....
" I love coyote huntin",and the folks that learned me the way"

Hunters Specialties
"For Sportsman, by Sportsman"

Mallardsr

Radd4

Radd4
Retired USAF
Desert Storm Veteran
Remember to thank those who are serving our country and the families of those who have died to keep you safe...Our Troops, Police and Firemen deserve our thanks"

Bob D

Good clip. Ya'll make it look e....a....s....y !

FinsnFur

:laf:  He does make it look easy.

How come we didn't get to see the impact? Quit holding out on us Rich  :sneer:

By the way...what sound were ya using. He looked like he was hackled up when he come in.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

Good job Rich and Aaron !!!! Cant wait till January !
Btw........Nice hat Aaron. :innocentwhistle:

Jeb

WhiteHare

Now that's what I like to see.
A couple of experts showing us how it is to be done.   :yoyo:   :yoyo:

Richard
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com

Hawks Feather

Great clip.  Looked like he enjoyed the drip in the creek.  He didn't jump up and run out of the water when you got there.   :laf:

Jerry

Bopeye

That was SWEEEEEEEEET!!!   :congrats:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

Thanks guy's for the nice replies!

QuoteNice clip! You must be pretty far south,, couldn't see your breath!

We are all the way down in dixie :yoyo: It was about 60degrees and around 10:00am in the day.

QuoteHow come we didn't get to see the impact? Quit holding out on us Rich

I thought about putting the kill shots they do look good and so far they have turned out well. Before we used a tripod we lost a lot of kill footage do to me not staying still from the concussion of the rifle.

Quotewhat sound were ya using. He looked like he was hackled up when he come in.

We were using the jumping Jack by none other than our very on Brent (KeeKee)  He Did seem hackled up I think he just being a young coyote come in wide open.

WhiteHare, We sure are along way from experts if there is such a thing. There is one thing we are good at when hunting coyotes and that is................

HAVING A GOOD TIME :yoyo: :yoyo:

Once again guy's THANKS for the kind words

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

keekee

Thats good stuff right there Rich! Good to see Aaron is still getting so excited! Its a rush! :eyebrownod:

Brent