• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Presorted topics at top of page

Started by Bopeye, December 09, 2006, 04:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Jim, the presorted topics at the top of this page are really looking good. Anyone coming here to begin learning about coyote hunting should be very pleased. I myself have enjoyed reading the topics, I don't believe we ever stop learning.

A big thumbs up to you my friend.  :readthis: :biggrin: :congrats:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

I appreciate it James. And actualy the whole idear was Baxters....I'm just doing the magic.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

yucca

Lot of good reads up there. Nice idea.

Hawks Feather

I have to agree with Bopeye.  It is Jim being willing to set things like this up that will make this site continue to grow.   :yoyo:   The only problem with the growth is that it is keeping me at this computer for longer and longer periods of time.  I sort of cringe when I look at that little clock that Jim was kind enough to add at the top by my name.  Now as long as he doesn't start charging by the day for log in time, I will be fine.   :nofgr:

Jerry

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on December 09, 2006, 07:06:09 AM
actualy the whole idear was Baxters..

Now why did ya have to go and say that????? Gosh this is gonna be tough, but I'm gonna try................... :wo: ................... :confused: ............... :madd: ...........Uh......Rich......uh........I mean CCP...........or maybe you prefer Baxter..............It's like this........Uh........I just wanted to say..........(oh this is hard)...................Rich..........good idea man.... :whew:

:laf: :biggrin: You da man

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

Dang Bopeye, if you think that was hard, I have to agree with you again (and I don't even know you).   :leaf:

CCP - I didn't mean to overlook you for having the idea.  It is just that on some sites ideas are requested, suggestions are given, and then nothing ever happens.   :innocentwhistle:

Jerry