• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Indiana Predator Challenge 07'

Started by Jrbhunter, December 14, 2006, 10:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrbhunter

The Indiana Predator Challenge is a competetive coyote hunt held in Southern Indiana each February.   Teams of 3 or 4 gather to test their skills against other callers from across the midwest.    This year we have teams from Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Tennessee and Indiana.  This competition offers the most level playing field of any in the country... no local teams are permitted to participate- everyone travels to compete!   Everyone hunts the same state and federal properties, over 900,000 acres of tough terrain!   Plenty of room for our limited number of hunters, but no advantages to those who have better farmground than others!

Checkins are held each afternoon (Fri-Sat-Sun) and great prizes awarded at the end of the hunt weekend.   A chili lunch is provided on Saturday after the rifle competition.   Everyone is welcome to join us for this hunt, out of state licenses are approximately $24 and lodging is available near the hunt headquarters.  Hunt day and night, rifles & shotgun, lights & night vision, handcalls and electronics.  Join us this winter and take the CHALLENGE!

A couple important updates: 12/14/2006

Entry Fees increase from $60 to $80 per man effective TOMORROW, December 15th. If you get your registrations post marked on or before the 15th you are covered with $60... post marked on or after the 16th please adjust to $80 per man.

Local Hunters are no longer available for new teams registering for the 2007 IPC. All of our locals are booked and we cannot find any more available to help this year.

Registration is currently open for one or two more teams. Technically we could shut down registration now... as we have reached our minimum... but we hope to draw in another group or two quickly so we can shut down for the year. Registration will end on or before January 15th.

Prizes are coming together nicely for the 2007 event. We're looking at several custom calls, lanyards and other predator hunting related products for second place. We're hoping to finish up a deal this week for first place prizes to be rifles. If you know of a company that would be interested in supporting the Indiana Predator Challenge please let me know, we're always looking for ways to get more value for our dollar and support the small business within the sport!

Any questions please write or call, I'm on the road for a couple days so phone is probably best. My next post in this thread will be to let you know registration has shut down and all further information will be broadcast privately to registered members only.

Thanks; Jason
Jrbhunter@hotmail.com
812-267-7457

www.IndianaPredatorChallenge.com

February 2nd, 3rd, 4th  ---  Perry County Indiana  ---   Limit 50 Hunters

FinsnFur

Jason, if you would have posted this on the calendar first...it would have made a copy in the forum of your choice....along with alerting members 7 days before it starts.

Do you want me to link it to the calendar?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jrbhunter

Sure, if you'd like.  Didn't know what kinda sponsoring things you had going with other hunts... just wanted to make one last shout for anyone interested.   I hate hearing folks say "I wish I would've known about that hunt" after registration closes.    I recieved a few phone calls tonight, so I suspect we'll book out next week.  You can put it up there if you'd like- next year we hope to have more capacity for a higher head count.   Then we'll really try to get the word out so your calander could help there!   

Thanks; Jason

FinsnFur

Nope...no sponsoring things going on.
The LBL hunt is the first weekend in February, but that doesn't mean that nobody else can have anything else going on, or that I aint going to allow anything else to be mentioned.  :wink:

You got access to the calendar for a reason.... :wink: your a member.

I'll link it to the dates for ya. Next time ya got an event just head there first.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com