• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

tho calls..yes al im calling u out lol

Started by yote_hunter_union, December 22, 2006, 01:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yote_hunter_union

because i cant send u a pm on here or pm ill send it on here :confused:.......just wanted wish u a merry christmas...and i hope santa brings ya a few bobcats and yotes lol

Ryan   :eyebrownod:

p.s. thanks 4 the call....it hasnt called up any fur yet but i have a felling its going to happen this week  :yoyo:

FinsnFur

It took you long enough to christen your account YHU...and you didn't even forget your password in those 3 months  :laf:

Welcome to the site by the way.  :wink:

Your not seriously having issues with PM's though are you? I dont want to hi-jack your thread, but if you are check out this thread  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

Hey buddie, good to see you over here.!  Now don't be a stranger.

Oh, one more thing.....

Stop telling people you haven't called anything with my call yet.  It's bad for business  :roflmao:

You have a merry Christmas too.  Keep pounding them coyotes.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

yote_hunter_union

i called in a house cat...dose that count????? 1 less cat 1 this world :shck: :eyebrow: i haven't had alot of time to get to were i want to go. 
     this may be my 2nd post but iv been on here reading alot...just because i dont post dont mean I'm not here :confused:

Ryan :yoyo:

kiyitec

DOH! I was going to call THO out too and pay tribute   :bowingsmilie:
  It's A funny thing really. . . as I was bookmarking THO's page it came up with HOME as the page name, I left it that way because I felt that I was "home". 

KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

FinsnFur

He didn't fix that yet?       :rolleye:
I brought that too his attention too.

Must be too busy trying to keep up making calls.  :eyebrownod:

Hey welcome to the site kiyitec
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

"First to blow, last to know".............are you and I kin somehow kiyitec........ :nono: :roflmao:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

kiyitec

Thanks for the welcome.  Been A year without 'net after moving out here to BFE, while on the waiting list for Wild Blue satellite.  I thought I was going to be all alone trying to make my own calls, but THO opened my eyes to a brighter light.

BOPEYE- Ya we're 'prolly brothers. . . my dad was a mail carrier for 32 years.  :shck:

There was A reason I handed out Tally-Ho's as stocking stuffers for my whole family. I figured they needed to start the same place that I did.  Think they got the hint?  Right now I am working with Sound Forge 8.0 mixing my own sounds to burn on CD or put on SD card for mp3 player for my old JS Convert-a-caller.  This Christmas break has left me with quivering jelly lips, but I have rarely had this much fun.     KT
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Bopeye

My long lost brother.............good to have you here......... :eyebrownod: and in Missouri too.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

kiyitec

Yep! Close to Sedalia.  Sitting here getting reading to take my father-n-law out to call for him.  Procrastinating about burning my new calls on CD.  KT