• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

roflmao

Started by alscalls, February 27, 2010, 03:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alscalls

One thing I am and its a man........an honest one

If I thought for a second your precarious pics were being depleted by me and me alone I would have stopped.
You just wasted 37 links of which I posted in are you gonna give yer self hell over it for wasting precious links?

Yea we were having fun........yea Im a little pissed at how you been acting toward me from time to time and yea I will get over it!  As far as my feelings Who Gives a @#$% I am in a place right now where I sure dont.

Yea I really thought about not even getting on the internet again EVER........ but DONT feel privileged  I been thinking that for a while.                      OOOOOOPS  I think I used up all the .........  (smileys would be here if I were allowed)

I did not realize you had the power to limit such things :confused:  That is a power that could be used better in some other areas but thats not up to me.......Cause........It aint my job I guess.

Here is what my by means........LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YA...... me using Icons has come to identify me to some folks on here and it gives me something to do while I yet again look for a job I keep FNF open in the background....
When the wife and I are working to make some money in this world I keep several boards open in the background. As well as 7 E-mail accounts, to which I answer every single E-mail I need to.
All the while I am trying to keep me and My BIL in some kind of work fabricating, Milling, and doing lathe work so we can feed our families.
If I get time I go down to the shop for the actual work and sometimes I leave the computer on the net so my phone wont ring and interrupt my work.......When I get a little down time I come back and check E-mails again......or maybe look up some specs on a project that has been sent to me so I know I am building whatever it is right. All the while I must wait for these things to load so I go to FNF and look around until the page I am waiting on loads....
When I get the chance or need a change I go to making calls of which at any given time I may be working on 8- 10 in different stages at one time. Many times I am up till 2-3 in the morning and back up at 4-8am depending on how tired I really am. I find out I have heart trouble and I slow down for a bit and ........you guessed it right back on the net. Making $$ where I can to buy kerosene or books for my kid....selling on E-bay my wife has been a little busy as well + working part time......Not to mention all this and we still aint making what we were before NOBOMA became president.....and we aint getting along at all, being stuck together all of the time and making ends meet gets harder everyday
So if I am in a hurry I click the little icons instead of replying to allow me more time to keep my head on straight.......Sue me.
I used them up? SERIOUSLY??  Give me a break..... :rolleye:

There are some folks in this town now living in tents down by the river........they lost it all........I might someday but NOT without a hell of a fight!  If me trying to keep sain has hurt your feelings or your board I am sorry I can find another way. But first I gotta know there is a problem.

I will try yet again to do better........ :sad3:    <<<<<  put that on my tab.

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Hey bud, I am glad you got to vent :wink:

Were all having a hard time, your not special...well you are but...we wont go there. :laf:
But seriously things are bad all over. Some have it worse then others, it's nothing new and I realize just knowing it's everywhere doesnt make getting through any of it easier.  I sure as hell wouldnt let a missing smilie ruin my life.

But here's the deal, you been on this board for how long? A long gad nab time right? I'm damn sure that you have never seen me give anyone a rubbin on top of the head when they said they was leaving, so dont mistake this for one. :wink: But if half the people you jacked with around here broke down like this, there'd be a lot of people walking away from ya.

You think your life sucks, hop on the wagon, it's a long ride and misery loves fricken company. Or you can man up and enjoy the comradry you've created. Because when you walk away from it, chances are it's not gonna follow.

Look at the grief you give Cathryn, on top of it she's got a little girl that just went through her own version of hell, but yet you continue to playfully swat at her.
She takes it, she  deals with the stress at home with the daughter, she reads between the lines, understands it, and plays back.

Learn from that. Your amongst friends that you've created. What you do with us will ultimately be your choice.

Now, you say money is getting scarce. Well quit your whining and make me one of those wooden pen holder cuppy thingys like you made your daughter, and send me a bill while I try to get you recompose you by putting that smilie back in here.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

Cathryn and I have talked both through Pm's and on the phone LOOOOOOOOng ago and spoke of picking and what was OK and what was not........we both know were good and there is nothing to learn....it is known.

And if ya want a cup holder get in line...(ya got a plastic one and ya still hit the wall)(Giggle)...I would gladly give it away but will not charge a Dime as I have been accused before of being here for the $$ and that aint the case and never has been nor will it ever be.....
Barry thew me another wrench and went and done a nice thing but what you dont see is I am making a bunch of things to re-pay him whither he likes it or not.......(he will  :eyebrownod: < (Tab again)

The whole point is me using up an Icon......though I doubt it to the end.
I wont use them nearly as much......and I wont pat anything either....  ( woulda been a nono icon here)
I aint asking for charity......(mad icon here)   I was merely setting the importance of me being accused of robbing this site of something silly like a pic of an orange guy laughing.........against my real world.......the truth......
Something I did not have with your little icons (the truth) If I had I would have bent over backwards to help.
Whinning? Seriously ??  I did not go through your posts and list what I did not like about you.
I ant asking for a pat on the back nor an ass kissing I aint gonna give em either.........But I do feel upset over the list of What I have done has been left with out a counterpart.
And I hope I never do.
AL

FinsnFur

You misinterpreted it all Al.
Broken down...we all rip on each other. we all set one another up, we all have fun doing it, and we all have fun getting it done to us.

But these same people are going to be the first responders when one of their own goes down.
Broken down...were here for each other.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

alscalls

Fair enough........ but I need to know yer ribbing......That did not feel like it to me.
AL

FinsnFur

:nono: No head rubs.

Think about it. It's not going to feel like you were being ribbed until you realize where your at and where the ribbin is coming from. I covered that in the last two posts.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

alscalls

I aint dumb......I know who needs it and who dont......Just takes time and a mail run. :innocentwhistle: < (On my Tab again.)
AL

Bopeye

I've seen some awesome arguements on the net and some very entertaining meltdowns, but this one has to be way up in my top 5 best ever.  :eyebrownod:

I vote we put this thread in it's own special section and sell tickets for those who want to laugh their butts off.  :wink:

I hope nobody uses up the (winking smilie)-------->  :wink:  or I might just blow a gasket too.  :laf:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

golfertrout

this is my favorite :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: did nasty and myself make the top 5 Bop :confused: :biggrin: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

cathryn

Hell, Ya'll....Al dont bother me at all. I know hes a snot but thats ok cause i let him think i am too.  :wink: :biggrin:

i do apprecaite your concern, i truly do but to be honest, im usually the one who starts pickin on Al fisrt..usually but not always.

its a great way to relieve stress. its kind of like an escape for me to get to come on here and give Al Hell.

iv even graduated to some of the other guys! LOL  :biggrin:

Al and i did speak over the phone when i was gettin that elk horn for him and i told HIM i was sorry if i was giving him grief, LOL.

he assured me i wasnt and i told him he didnt bothr me either.we're good. i swear!

alscalls

And ya showed us your warm buns too.... (Laughing here, as I aint allowed to do it the easy way......Ha Ha Ha)
AL

vvarmitr

Hey Al, have you thought to copy & paste some the ones you used before?  :eyebrow:
Heck, you'd never run out then of course they may start fading from being reused to much. :shrug:

Just trying to help ya out there Buddy. :wink:

alscalls

One:   :eyebrow:
One:  :shrug:
One:   :wink:

Sorry I am a little busy.......
Trying to help around here........
AL

KySongDog

Why can't we all just get a long............

:alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

alscalls

3- alscalls

AL

vvarmitr

OMG that is hilarious Semp!!!!!!
:laugh2:  :laugh2:  :laugh2: