• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Never fight with a brush hog....... ALsCalls is down......

Started by alscalls, October 12, 2010, 10:37:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Quote from: alscalls on October 13, 2010, 06:21:00 PM

They wanted me to go get a pain blocker shot but I cant afford that...... So we will see....

Neither you nor your wife have any health insurance of any kind what so ever, and your not entitled to any state or federal assistance of any kind, you own land which has got to have taxes paid on it, your in the process of building a hunting cabin.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

I typed Bush hog..... and my wife said you guys would make fun of me......  :laf: :laf:

:laf:  Now that there is funny!   It seems like this is a bad time of year for you Al, last year you turned that wood that messed you up.   :rolleye:  We're going to have start putting a guard around you each fall.  Hoping for a quick recovery bud.  :yoyo:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Jeb

Hate to hear about your accident, hope you heal fast bud.
                                 Jeb

Bopeye

One percocet 5mg per day is some pretty low dose pain killers. You won't have to worry about becoming addicted to that. The other pain killers are non-narcotic.
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

vayotehowler

prayers sent Al. for your quick recovery, seems like the painblocker would let u push to hard and lose the loss of the leg may be a blessing in disguise.  Hope all turns well for ya.

alscalls

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 13, 2010, 09:20:06 PM

They wanted me to go get a pain blocker shot but I cant afford that...... So we will see....

Neither you nor your wife have any health insurance of any kind what so ever, and your not entitled to any state or federal assistance of any kind, you own land which has got to have taxes paid on it, your in the process of building a hunting cabin.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have not asked for any assistance........ and the cabin has been sitting there for a long time...... it just needed me to come and build it....... I will never sell my farm if I have it my way,,, :nono:  And no I dont have insurance.......
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

vvarmitr

Dang it Al! :madd: WTHB (what the "L" boy)

Prays sent, but be careful will ya.  :wink:

JohnP

Sorry to hear of your accident Al.   Hope all goes well for ya and your up and around soon. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dave

Al, just checking in to see how things are going for you?   I hope it's not as serious as it sounds.  Do you think the damage was done by you straining to hold it up on the truck and maybe a disc herneiated?  Or do you think something else happened as it came down on top of you?
Are you taking any anti-inflamatorys?  I had a few blown discs and IB profin was a main part of my diet.  It sort of shrunk the inflamation in the disc area relieving the pressure on the nerve.    Also, heat on it is bad (shower/hot tub/heating pad) as it heats it all up and tends to inflame the disc area, pushing the herniation against the nerve.  Ice is good.
Well I wish you the best, and please give us all some updates, as I'm sure I'm not the only one concerned.
Dave

Huntinbull

Praying for ya bud. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I have had pinched nerves and bulging disks myself. Recovery is very attainable. May take you a while to get bck up to snuff but you will get there. Take it easy and follow doctors orders for a quick recovery.

Huntinbull
Huntinbull

Christian Outdoorsman. Certified Ohio Hunter Ed and Trapper Ed Instructor.

Crawdad

Sorry to hear about your accident Al, I sure hope you recover quickly. Man I can't imagine missing bow season. Robert
Formerly known as Robert Glover
http://www.triplegcalls.com

cathryn

im hearin pinched sciatic nerve.

been there done that and still suffering from time to time because of it.

good luck on a speedy recovery.

God i feel sorry for your wife..........................   :biggrin:

alscalls

Quote from: cathryn on October 16, 2010, 05:59:39 AM

Me too...... As It will be a while before she sees me naked again, Dancing on the bed........ :laf: :laf:

Right now my friends are all out bow hunting the season opener........ and I am at home taking more pills....... and it sucks but I just cant go...... So yea it hurts...... I have two bulging disks one of which is pinching the sciatic nerve.....Causing numbness and much pain in my left leg.
Next week I start traction therapy and if it dont work...... surgery to remove the disk that is on the nerve.

I knew right away as soon as I caught the mower...... Something was bad wrong in my back...... But if I had not hung on to it....It coulda been much worse than it is.... The numbness in my leg is moving around so they say its healing....
I am gonna try and go Turkey hunting on the 23rd as it should not involve too much walking and my friends will skin it for me.
But the cabin is on hold for a bit and may not get done for a time....
My 4 wheeler has a flat and I gave my BIL the keys to go fix that for me as I just cant do CRAP right now... and I want them fellas to use my bikes to haul their gear/Deer with.

I am taking anti-inflammatory as well as pain meds. But I must say the stuff they gave me at the hospital while cutting my pants off was much better...... :eyebrownod:
Golfertrout (Dave) AKA bellyboat Butt..... Called me to go Coyote hunting but...... :pout: I cant do that either....
AL

cathryn

Quote from: alscalls on October 16, 2010, 07:10:57 AM
Quote from: cathryn on October 16, 2010, 05:59:39 AM

Me too...... As It will be a while before she sees me naked again, Dancing on the bed........ :laf: :laf:

hell Al..THATS the ONLY bright spot in her near future,  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

i was referring to her havin to listen to ya whine bout youre achin back for the next who knows how long...and i know you whine when youre not feelin good...all men do...its a requirement or somethin i think............  :iroll: 

alscalls

She cant help but LOOOOVE me....... I am after all quite adorable.......  :biggrin:
AL

cathryn

Um Al..., just so you know...."adorable" is to men as a "good personality" is to women....LMAO!!!  :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

alscalls

I accept it............. Same as you do............  :innocentwhistle:
AL

cathryn

lol.  difference is....i got a good personality  AND big boobs, LOL what you got?   :dance: :dance: :shock2: :alscalls:

Bopeye

Just filled up my second trash bag from throwing up over the last 6 posts.  :puke: :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

cathryn