• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

2007-2008 LBL Trapping zones

Started by Mallardsr, September 17, 2007, 08:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallardsr

Get your maps out men and turn to page.........................  :biggrin:  A few of our members followed the trappers last year and had dismal results, so I thought I'd post the zones.  Ky: 5,6,7  Tn: 11,13   Season : January 14-27.  Get to plannin'. It will be here before you know it. RP

DirtyDog

Make sure you tell me all your spots Reggie so I can get there before you.  :biggrin:

Bopeye

I wonder who those idiots were that followed the trappers...... :innocentwhistle: :rolleye:

:wo:  :hahaha: Oh yeah, I remember who it was now.......... :laugh2: ;yes;
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Mallardsr

wv_yoter

Jason

Jimmie in Ky

Something that just dawned on me gent's. These areas will be getting new owners if the alpha pairs have been split up or taken out. Those of you confident with coyote vocals or canine sounds could hit the jackpot if you find the right areas and sign.

There is one pair that has slipped the trappers in zone five year after year. They have run the gauntlet of traps for three years now. Stan and Brian won't be trying to get them this year. Hard area for the trappers to work too is part of it. They can't really run and gun it as they like. They would have new neighbors and be touchy. I think you will find this in several of the areas the trappers have worked. Jimmie

Redhound80

QuoteThey would have new neighbors and be touchy. I think you will find this in several of the areas the trappers have worked. Jimmie 

Jimmie has provided a very sound little nugget for guys to use!  Jimmie knows his LBL tactics! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Redhound80

Jimmie in Ky

With trapping ending on th 27, two days ago, this is a possible tactic. Newcomers will be fresh and there will be some checking out the empty territories.

A lot of moving goes on at this time of year no matter where you hunt. Take out one or more of a mated pair and you will be hearing lost mate howls or female invitation howls. There will be a new replacement there within days. Trip that territorial trigger and you will have company soon. Jimmie