• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Got some moose meat.

Started by pitw, February 11, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

One of the young fella's you guys have seen in me threads came over yesterday with a couple moose roasts and a package of steaks for me. :biggrin:  He knows I never got out and it was his way of thanking me for many hunts we have done together as he is droppers buddy.
I'm gonna try and attach a pic but as this is new to me and I ain't smart, we'll see.
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

You did everything right, they are blocking it from being linked to. Some sites do that and say it keeps others from using there bandwidth.

So I hijacked the image meself for ya. :eyebrownod:
Nice Moose

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

Quote from: pitw on February 11, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
One of the young fella's you guys have seen in me threads came over yesterday with a couple moose roasts and a package of steaks for me. :biggrin:  He knows I never got out and it was his way of thanking me for many hunts we have done together as he is droppers buddy.

Very nice gesture by that young man.  :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

The moose was 55 inch's and he is right proud of it.

So Jim I guess this means I still can't post pics?

Thanks by the way.
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

That was a wright neighborly thing to do for you Barry.

And a mighty fine looking moose, he has reason to be proud
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Dave

Wow what a trophy - great pic.
Just curious as to how you actually hunt that type of open country?  Hit the properties you are allowed to hunt and then spot and stalk? 

FinsnFur

You can post pics Barry. But you cant use them when they are on the website that THAT one is one. And it's not just you. They do not allow linking to images on their site by the looks of it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Okanagan

Dandy bull, and you have some remarkably good friends, pitw.  That says something about you.